Zoe Lucker - footballers wife

deave

I just wanted to say that she fancies me........

She appeared at half time of a Sellers concert on sunday early evening in Huds Town Hall. Her job was to pick raffle tickets out of a basket, and just before she left the stage she looked me in the eye and waved goodbye to me. Many other people in the band thought it was aimed at them. But I can confirm she left her phone number for me at reception........

Okiedokie of Oz

while I have NO idea who this Zoe chicky is, I am sure it was a nice moment for the 2 of you.......

Which reminds me. I DID tell you all Charlotte Church and I dated, right?? What can I say...she digs Aussie tuba players!!

Okiedokie of Oz

Actually, I must admit...it's all my fault she is the way she is.
I allowed fame to get to her head. I mean australia was the first country to get her double platinum!!

I owe my apologies to the world and I hope her parents will forgive me, for I did what I did for love........ :? :shock: :oops: **spew**

Lauradoll

Okiedokie of Oz said:
while I have NO idea who this Zoe chicky is, I am sure it was a nice moment for the 2 of you.......

Which reminds me. I DID tell you all Charlotte Church and I dated, right?? What can I say...she digs Aussie tuba players!!

Hahaha you're so funny!!! :shock:

2nd man down

Staff member
deave said:
I just wanted to say that she fancies me........

She appeared at half time of a Sellers concert on sunday early evening in Huds Town Hall. Her job was to pick raffle tickets out of a basket, and just before she left the stage she looked me in the eye and waved goodbye to me. Many other people in the band thought it was aimed at them. But I can confirm she left her phone number for me at reception........

...and they untie the sleeves of your jacket when???

Deave you live in your own little world!! I never even saw her waving but I was too busy looking at Kay's distraught face, it was the highlight of my night. If only you swapped places with Kay, you could have had Zoe's ass your face!

Jayne
Sellers

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.