Your tMP Team

DublinBass

Supporting Member
yonhee said:
theres a good reason for that...

Don't worry, its not like we'd beat you about like the whales beat about the little seal pups on those nature videos.

Most tMPers are actually quite friendly in person.

yonhee

BBCbari said:
Don't worry, its not like we'd beat you about like the whales beat about the little seal pups on those nature videos.

Most tMPers are actually quite friendly in person.
that wasnt actaully the reason but never mind its a good point theres way to many tmpers that are teachers...

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Damn... I am losing my marbles... either that Matt or this software is so complex that I need to triple check everything before I release it. I checked through and did a 'logic approach' as to why you were not able to see the page - then the penny dropped and I hope (with any credibility I had left at stake) that you can see it now...???

MRSH

Supporting Member
TheMusicMan said:
Damn... I am losing my marbles... either that Matt or this software is so complex that I need to triple check everything before I release it. I checked through and did a 'logic approach' as to why you were not able to see the page - then the penny dropped and I hope (with any credibility I had left at stake) that you can see it now...???
Ooohh yes - I can now - Aaaaaarrgghhhhh!!!!!

Hee-Hee John - Maybe I wish you hadn't bothered :)

What a rogues gallery that is but what a team :clap:

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Hehe... poor 'ol Dinie struggled with creating the pics for us... we simply must get some proper ones done soon... sort of puts you off eh...:):)

Jan H

Staff member
Owner:
TheMusicMan

Administrators:
Di
Roger Thorne
WoodenFlugel

SuperModerators:
PeterBale
Brasscrest
2nd man down
Jan H

That's it ;)

There are a few other users that have moderator or administrator rights, but these are not really members of the "team". They are for example a couple of former mods or people that were involved in designing the forum skin or other applications like the prediction competition.

For the foto: I've only met two other moderators "in real life", but I don't remember if any pictures were taken then...

nook1938

Supporting Member
I was not thinking that you would all get together this very second and have a Photo taken, there is things like Email or Photobucket to send any snaps into tmp's office and then they can be shown on the site.

After all someone must have taken part last time, is there any problem this time.?

Roger Thorne

Any chance of a Team Snap now?

Here's a photo I took at the last tMP Team meeting . . . .

TSP-masked1-600x449.jpg

:tup