Your tMP Team

PeterBale

Staff member
Some of us can be found in this item from the archives, the tMP concert at Hadleigh. TheMusicMan is in the middle with the baton, I am second from the right on the front row, and former mods Sparkling Quavers and Keppler are also present. I thought Di was in the photo, but then my poor old eyes aren't what they were - maybe someone else can help out!

Attachments

• ThetMPBand2[1].jpg
    ThetMPBand2[1].jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:

2nd man down

Staff member
I was not thinking that you would all get together this very second and have a Photo taken, there is things like Email or Photobucket to send any snaps into *tmp's office and then they can be shown on the site.

After all someone must have taken part last time, is there any problem this time.?

* Johns spare bedroom

nook1938

Supporting Member
* Johns spare bedroom {quote by 2nd man down}

I thought you had a big office in Leeds ---- next to Tetleys. ;)

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Oh, and me yesterday... I was the official photographer at s store opening in Newport where Sammy Winward (Emmerdale) and her boyfriend James Sutton (also Emmerdale) was there unofficially too. Took a load of shots of the store opening and of Sammy with fans etc.

Shots can be seen here

Here's me 'backstage' just as they were leaving.

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.