Your Imaginary Girlfriend

dyl

Dan said:
Apparently this girl is a student wanting to raise some cash for her tuition fees.
She should use the money to pay for a nose job I think! :roll:

Naomi McFadyen

:lol:
some people will do anything!...
She'll more than likely blow the money on beer and clothes no doubt though... not her fees! :roll:

Naomi McFadyen

dyl said:
Dan said:
Apparently this girl is a student wanting to raise some cash for her tuition fees.
She should use the money to pay for a nose job I think! :roll:

:lol: yea, I was thinking of some sort of face lift or something but didnt want to seem rude or anything :p
£31 wont get her very far anyway

Don't know how well she'll do by comparison, there's two or three on ebay that started it off originally, their photos are all in their undercrackers... :shock: :wow :!:

Dan

[quote="Naruco]£31 wont get her very far anyway[/quote]

Probably won't cover the expenses of all the letters and parcels she says he will post. Can't blame her for trying, but not quite on the scale of Savekaryn though.

Link below for those of you that havent heard of it. A lot of people slated her for begging on the internet but I think she managed to get about $20,000 that paid of all her debts!!!

http://www.savekaryn.com/AboutSaveKaryn.htm

akwarose

honestly. *shakes head* how sad can these people get??
having said that, the people that bid are probably a helluva lot sadder!!!
and i did see a guy on there once selling half a roll of toilet paper... only ahlf a roll, he'd used the other half. he sold it for 19p in the end :roll: .... u really have to worry about some people......

Big Twigge

A similar thing to the toilet roll selling happened on neighbours(I know some of you must have seen this!).Toadie et al were selling their pants etc.... brilliant story line :roll:

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.