Yesterday's Task - Reasons for failing & consequences

BB can reveal only two housemates completed the task successfully
3 housemates wrote more than 4 verses - we are undecided whether another poem is 4 or 6 verses (doesn't really matter now does it ;) )
3 housemates failed to include their full name
1 housemate failed to include their qualities
1 housemate failed to include their bad habits
2 housemates failed to say what they feel about being selected as a BB contestant
1 housemate failed to include a general comment re. tMP

So, all in all a very poor effort for your first task!

BB also asked each of you to post a single message in the Diary Room - and to only post in the Diary Room when requested by BB. One housemate posted twice in a row and the same housemate then proceeded to damage the diary room chair. 2 other housemates then posted within the Diary Room without BB's permission. A number of housemates also failed to post their attempt at the reason for failing the task within the allotted time.

As a result - ALL housemates will now face a further forfeit. In The Rehearsal Room forum, there is a link to the tMP Summer Quiz. Although there is a deadline of 31st July for the quiz - BB housemates must supply their quiz entry by 1pm on Monday 14th June. There must be no conferring on-line - and housemates must score a minimum of 20 points (out of a total of 25 points) to pass this extra task. Housemates are, however, permitted one clue - available via pm to Roger Thorne. Each housemate's submission will of course count as their 'official' entry for this quiz and be eligible for any prize that submission may win.

Good luck! ;)

trombelle

3 housemates wrote more than 4 verses - we are undecided whether another poem is 4 or 6 verses (doesn't really matter now does it )
2 hosuemates failed to say what they feel about being selected as a BB contestant
1 housemate failed ti include a general commetn re. tMP

One housemate posted twice in a row and the same housemate then proceeded to damage the diary room chair. 2 other housemates then posted within the Diary Room without BB's permission. A number of housemates also failed to post their attempt at the reason for failing the task within the allotted time.
so just a few minor slips eh?? :roll:

iv'e lloked at that quiz and i think it is really hard :evil:

super_sop

Supporting Member
trombelle said:
3 housemates wrote more than 4 verses - we are undecided whether another poem is 4 or 6 verses (doesn't really matter now does it )
2 hosuemates failed to say what they feel about being selected as a BB contestant
1 housemate failed ti include a general commetn re. tMP

One housemate posted twice in a row and the same housemate then proceeded to damage the diary room chair. 2 other housemates then posted within the Diary Room without BB's permission. A number of housemates also failed to post their attempt at the reason for failing the task within the allotted time.
so just a few minor slips eh?? :roll:

iv'e lloked at that quiz and i think it is really hard :evil:
thats just plain evil boc bro!
do evils not the right word........
thats plain sadistic!

super_sop

Supporting Member
BOC Brother said:
Hopefully not from the same place as you get your shirts Craig.
well there was certainly no need for that!!
you evil evil person!
i dont know! ask a simple question :twisted:

Jo Elson

Big Brother can i be excused from the quiz please i think you should be making me focus my attention on revising for my exams-very important, not wasting it on a quiz as you feel like being mean.

Jo

Yes you can be excused having to complete the test in order to do revision for your exams. This will not be counted as a failure for the whole group, however BB does want you to do something else instead.

You must post a picture of yourself... and it must be an embarrasing one - you as a baby or when drunk etc!!

If you do this, you will be counted as a pass.

BB