XBOX LIVE

Just wondering if anyone is playing Xbox online as I'm seriously thinking about setting it up, and just wondered people's thoughts.

deave

Jimbaritone said:
Just wondering if anyone is playing Xbox online as I'm seriously thinking about setting it up, and just wondered people's thoughts.
Yo Hoe !! I got it mate, and will chill on rainbow six 3 anytime u want a nailing.

if u get it add "RaNDoX" to ur buddy list!

p.s. If you pick JimBaritone as ur username i'll block you !!!

I got the starter kit but the wrong ethernet connections, i'll have to do it tomorrow. What about bariman for my tag Deave?

deave

Jimbaritone said:
I got the starter kit but the wrong ethernet connections, i'll have to do it tomorrow. What about bariman for my tag Deave?
sweet..u already got rainbow six 3 ? i aint got the brandnew one yet..but its only 20quids!

pick something cool tho...cos u cant change it!! how about JimNailer ? Jimkill !

or baritone related: deathiron ?? hAHA

I haven't got Rainbow six yet, but a lad at work reckons the new one is mega so I might get that. What about racers, I like my racing games.

deave

Jimbaritone said:
Sellers_Bird said:
As much as you like your ale or less? 8)
As much if not more!! I love my xbox! but not at the moment cos I can't connect it to live :(
well james (signlanguage-cattlegate) brailsford has after lengthy discussions been named as "JiMMorTality" haha!!

if anyone on here wants to join JiMMorTality and RaNDoX in our new RS3:blackarrow clan, +B0C ... let me know :wink:

Well! that was short lived as I have been unable to get my aol to work with xbox live, sorry Deave, aol have told me it should be fully compatible, but maybe in a few months, so I'll get there eventually.

DEAVE!!!!!!! I'm on!!!!!!!!! After nearly a week of trying, I've cracked it. Add jimortality to your buddy list and get ready to kick my butt!!