Would you let someone eat you??

Wonky_Baton

Eaten no - but if she is bonny she good have a lick. Even better if she had no teeth. She wouldn't be able to bite you but could give you a nasty suck. :)

Jo Elson

I don't know why anyone would want to, it seems a bit sick really but he was a willing volunteer. Can't remember who but someone was telling me we taste like pork?

Aidan

Kari Anson said:
I wouldn't go as far as allowing anyone to eat me but as a lactating mother someone once used my expressed milk for coffee! I really should have been more careful with the labelling in the fridge! He,he! I didn't have the heart to tell them.
hahaha thats brrrrrilliant (in the words of toby) by the way :D

T-Horn

I believe the canibal found the volunteer from an advertisment of some sort.
Anyway I think the pair of them had mental problems :!:
Maybe they watched hanibal whilst eating :shock: :roll:

akwarose

Wonky_Baton said:
Eaten no - but if she is bonny she good have a lick. Even better if she had no teeth. She wouldn't be able to bite you but could give you a nasty suck. :)

control urself! this is a fmaily forum!

twigglet

wow, imagine instead of having a chicken leg, having a human leg.....it would be brilliant, so huge, grab it by the ankle and gnaw away! (preferably with a sticky bbq coating)

EIBB_Ray

in the spirit of Valentines day and in keeping with the topic, I'm reminded of the Tom Lehrer song, "I hold your hand in mine."...

I hold your hand in mine, dear,
I press it to my lips.
I take a healthy bite
From your dainty fingertips.

My joy would be complete, dear,
If you were only here,
But still I keep your hand
As a precious souvenir.

The night you died I cut it off,
I really don't know why.
For now each time I kiss it
I get bloodstains on my tie.

I'm sorry now I killed you,
For our love was something fine,
And till they come to get me
I shall hold your hand in mine.

For a midi and more about Tom Lehrer: http://members.aol.com/quentncree/lehrer/holdhand.htm

bruceg

That really made me laugh - you're a sick dude! :D

I'd only let someone eat me if I really loved them and it meant their life would be saved.

mr.forde

I would let someone eat me iff they gave me lots of money but i would only let them eat parts of my body that i dont need...u get wot i mean.:biggrin:

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.