Words you can't say?

Sellers_Bird

Have u got any words u can't say no matter how hard u try? For some unknown reason i can't say *specific* go on, own up.... 8)

drummergurl

i often have a stutter and mix 2 words together to make new ones, but thats only usually if i think of 2 words i wanna say but cant decide between em, then they end up being put together.

Raspberry

I've often got certain names the wrong way round like one of our neighbours called Jean and Bill and I end up saying Jill and Bean.... :oops:

Big Twigge

thistle.....it's so tricky!

Edit: and photosynthesis.....two words that regularily come up in conversation!

drummergurl

i have an aunt enid and uncle jim, and a few years ago i asked my mum if we were goin to uncle enids and aunty jims, only to see my mum burst out in fits of laughter, i didnt know wot id sed wrong until my mum repeated wot id said. then i realised.

TuTuKu

I had a phase where i could never say car park, always came out as par cark, no matter how hard my brain cell tried to think "car park, car park...." it never worked :( :cry: I had a troubled childhood!

neiltwist

don't normally have those sorts of problems, but once I was commenting on the guy on the tv, and called him les dynam :oops:

louise0502

I often say the wrong word if i'm thinking about something different to what i'm talking about - has often got me into trouble!

Sellers_Bird said:
Have u got any words u can't say no matter how hard u try? For some unknown reason i can't say *specific* go on, own up.... 8)

There seemed to be lots of words you couldn't say outside the pub in Cambridge, thanks for the drink!

Sellers_Bird

yeah u cheeky sod, u were no where to be found when my glass was empty! oh and by the way *ur heads too bigs for ur body and uve got shocking vib... absolutely shockin... sort it out mate!!* tee hee

Sellers_Bird said:
yeah u cheeky sod, u were no where to be found when my glass was empty! oh and by the way *ur heads too bigs for ur body and uve got shocking vib... absolutely shockin... sort it out mate!!* tee hee

Bob's got a lot to answer for! :wink: