WMBBA Contest - Leamington Spa

davidsait

So, who's going to be at Leamington later this month then?
N.B. Please be careful not to tell us what you piece your band is playing!

stephen_clapton

I will be there with Chinnor in the 3rd Section, and also with Brackley in the 1st (got to avoid the bar in-between sections somehow :confused: )

stevetrom

stephen_clapton said:
I will be there with Chinnor in the 3rd Section, and also with Brackley in the 1st (got to avoid the bar in-between sections somehow :confused: )[/...QUOTE]

don't worry steve you will be chaperoned well away from the bar in-between !!

stephen_clapton

stevetrom said:
stephen_clapton said:
I will be there with Chinnor in the 3rd Section, and also with Brackley in the 1st (got to avoid the bar in-between sections somehow :confused: )[/...QUOTE]

Will keep away from the trombone section then ;) See you Friday

Tom-King

Ill be there with Shirley in first section :)

Still to young to drink so i wont have your problems :tongue:

ian perks

I will be going to LISTEN TO ALL THE BANDS in ALL the SECTIONS like i always do, so if you want to know what i think come along and ask me for my opinion but PLEASE BEAR in MIND it will be only my VIEW!!!!

I will be sitting upstairs on the right hand side(TROMBONE SIDE) of the stage middle section FRONT ROW.
So come along and SAY "HELLO BUTCH" if you see me no doubt i will have on a GRESLEY BAND BLACK POLO SHIRT:tup

persins

Tom-King said:
Ill be there with Shirley in first section :)

Still to young to drink so i wont have your problems :tongue:

Weird, that never stopped me before!
It was actually banding that is largely responsible for my alcohol education!!

Could explain a few things actually!

I might have gone along but can't this time as it clashes with the Scottish Open.

Oh well, Have fun!

daveredhead

stephen_clapton said:
I will be there with Chinnor in the 3rd Section, and also with Brackley in the 1st (got to avoid the bar in-between sections somehow :confused: )

I will be there with brackley 1st sec, armed only with my sop and beer money, hoping to meet the tall blond with shower cap, I pulled at Pontins:rolleyes:

NAS

stevetrom said:
stephen_clapton said:

Well, I'll be waiting in the bar for you to finish Steve and if you ask nicely I may buy you a beer (despite the drunken abuse I got at Pontins:p).

See you there mate!

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.