Wilkinson's, St Helens

SBB

Hello!!

Just wondering if anyone knows who the adjudicators are at Wilkinsons??

and are any of the TMPers going to the contest??

Thanks

Ben
8) :lol:

lynchie

Flixton are going so that'll be me, Leisa, Sparkly, Rutribal and Ju33les... Timbone will unfortunately not be there because he thought it'd be funny to let me crash and burn on stage! :wink:

The Cornet King

We'll be taking a few tMPers along.
We are competing so we shall meet you all for a post match (i've been told pre match drinks are out of the question :cry: awww) drink.

Good luck to all our opponents. :D
Break a leg :wink:

leisa

lynchie said:
Flixton are going so that'll be me, Leisa, Sparkly, Rutribal and Ju33les... Timbone will unfortunately not be there because he thought it'd be funny to let me crash and burn on stage! :wink:
eh?? noooooo!!! we shall be there again so just watch out for rachels drunken state no doubt!!!! :wink: :)

i will be stewarding, so if you see a girl sat on a door with brown hair looking exctemely bored, who looks like my avatar, then come saw 'ello!

Also, i apologise in advance of the state of the theatre, it looks awful...

Chapeltown are going so I will be there.

Our MD sometimes comes on here as well
His user name is Blades4Ever so no prizes for guessing which football team he supports

See you all there :)

cornetgirl

That'll be me driving then - especially as I'm working the next day! For once in my life I want an early draw and I'll drive!

Rach x

Max

Euphonium John - I think possibly you should wear a bow tie or simialr neckwear, then we are in no doubt as to who you are!

PS: I'll be the one in the pub down the road from the theatre (if you could call it that) with a pint glass in hand - should stand out from the crowd!

neiltwist

Max said:
PS: I'll be the one in the pub down the road from the theatre (if you could call it that) with a pint glass in hand - should stand out from the crowd!
I think it's only the competition that keeps it in business each year!

ps, it's the swan for anyone who doesn't know!

The Cornet King

The Swan you say...just jot that one down...right then, shall see you all in there after we have played and staggered you all with the quality of our performance. :D :D :D

neiltwist

The Cornet King said:
The Swan you say...just jot that one down...right then, shall see you all in there after we have played and staggered you all with the quality of our performance. :D :D :D
well, it'll be packed, but it's only a hundred yards from the theatre, although, i can hear the assembly rooms (cheap on a sunday) and wetherspoons calling now!

neiltwist said:
The Cornet King said:
well, it'll be packed, but it's only a hundred yards from the theatre, although, i can hear the assembly rooms (cheap on a sunday) and wetherspoons calling now!
the assembly. neil :roll: they play good music, but it's cheap and they have an area for pool and that, loads more classy than The Swan...

neiltwist

aimee_euph said:
neiltwist said:
The Cornet King said:
the assembly. neil :roll: they play good music, but it's cheap and they have an area for pool and that, loads more classy than The Swan...
but beer not as nice as weatherspoons, and further to walk than the swan, although easily big enough to hold quite a few bands!

The Cornet King

Oh look come on guys :eek:

For us banders not from those parts we need to know where to get the best, cheapest ale, with the max amount of tMPers in...

Which pubs it gonna be??? :D :D