WHY?

trombelle

why was the coach at whit friday only booked till 12 so i had to leave at 11.30?

and y did not take up the nice boy's offer to sit on the back row with him and the gorgeous boy?

:roll:

Okiedokie of Oz

I can go one better.......

Why, when alone in a room with a female bandsman in Hong Kong years ago, did I flee when she propositioned me? She was a darn nice girl, despite the fact that her bf broke up with her over the phone while we were o/s.

Lauradoll

Okiedokie of Oz said:
I can go one better.......
Surprise Surprise. Away and play yer bass!

To your original question trombelle, I think you must have been as pissed as I am now, either that or daft!!

trombelle

oh lordy. i wasn't actually that far gone, just very angry lol!!

and in case anyboy is remotely interested (which i'm sure you're no tbut im goin to tell you anyway :p) then the answers are as follows...

1) because coaches cost double time after midnight

2) becasue he was not even that nice!!! (and my dad was on the coach so i don't wanna be singin rude songs obviously! :oops: ) so yes i suppose the response of 'i'm daft' is pretty accurate lauradoll!! :?

but that next big question......

what is Lauradoll doing drunk at 8:40 in the morning?!?

six pints

trombelle said:
what is Lauradoll doing drunk at 8:40 in the morning?!?
being a legend. congratualations lauradoll, i have christened you an official legend!

cheryl- the christener of legends. accept no imitations.

akwarose

trombelle said:
and y did not take up the nice boy's offer to sit on the back row with him and the gorgeous boy? :roll:
YOU FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
y did u refuse crazy lady? please tell me u were drunk!

Nadia said:
exept maybe the remains of your chicken saag picked from the front of your shirt..
:| EEEEEEUUUURGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean..... how unclassy is picking chicken remains off your shirt? FFS man.... get some class. It's donner meat you wanna have a good scratch at :roll: tsk!

trombelle

trombelle wrote:
and y did not take up the nice boy's offer to sit on the back row with him and the gorgeous boy?

YOU FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
y did u refuse crazy lady? please tell me u were drunk!
oh how i wish i was...not enough unfortunately and with hindsight, i think i made the right decision :?

trombelle

lol well one lad i didn't know at all and the other i've known for faaaaaar too long.

also, i'd already been reprimanded, apparently my dad doesn't like seeing girls drink pints lol :roll: