Why do people repeat information already posted?

Chunky

Before attempting to connect your sausage with any new device, your sausage must be wrapped first, either with bacon or parma ham for the more sensitive, but make sure that you dont piece the outer skin.

tell me more about it if you know more about meat than i do

leisa

I here that MacSausage is making a bid for the 2012 Olympics.

you heard wrong, thats untrue, all bids have to be passed through DMBabe and conferred throughout the bap juggling team first, if you carry on with these lies BBM you may be demoted in the sausage brigade. You have been warned

steve butler

deleted three attempts at answering that - those mods are everywhere you know - so decided to leave all sausage references out and say............................................................................

the good lookig gene (just look at my gorgeous avatar)

brassneck

I have decided after all this time that i want to go to catering college to make sausages. But which college? I figure i should go up north cos thats where bap juggling is. I'm struggling to find 6 to put on my ucas form.

Does anyone have any opinions? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

steve butler

No Tom, college make take all that sparkling spontanaiety out of your make-up that is so vital to the development of a superior sausage, there are enough highly qualified exponents of the sausage making art on this very forum to make such an idea redundant.

All views expressed in this post are completely and irrefutably correct!

brassneck

Oh well, it looks like I will have to give that a miss. I really do want to make an individual statement with my sausage making and bap juggling, but not at the expense of a commercial mincing machine. Back to the abertoire to get the best cuts!