Who's the prettiest lady in banding?

There are many candidates for this award but
I would love to put that little sweetie Julie Gemmell into
the running for consideration!!!
Any other suggstions from all you Hot Bloodied Male Bandos
out there?
Come on lads it's time to admit to who makes your heart leap!!
Could the Ladies have a poll as well?
All good fun.
Sxx.

Well Worth It

It's true that Stavanger have more than their fair share of lovely ladies.
Anniken Skram Ødegård on cornet is v. tasty!

Wutburn

Katrina Marzella of Whitburn and Emma Farrow of Hepworth are two that spring to mind. But half the West Lothia Band are crackers as well.

nickjones

What is it with Scottish Bands and fit women...Angela Whelan , Lauradoll , Alison , etc...could go on for ages...Scottish Women in banding , Oh yeah baby......u all lovely

ScrapingtheBottom

nickjbeaumarisband said:
What is it with Scottish Bands and fit women...Angela Whelan , Lauradoll , Alison , etc...could go on for ages...Scottish Women in banding , Oh yeah baby......u all lovely

And as for Wales? ....

yr_epa

I did see a few hotties in Blackpool, but I dont know if they were band related! Did see a few women that were band related and I must be honest there were a few pretty ladies in the off stage uniform!

Cory and Tredegar both have one hotty which spring to mind!

ScrapingtheBottom

Clearly there are lots of pretty ladies in banding (yes, even in nottingham!), but come on girls - what do you think about the male contingent of the brass banding world?

ScrapingtheBottom said:
Clearly there are lots of pretty ladies in banding (yes, even in nottingham!), but come on girls - what do you think about the male contingent of the brass banding world?

tsk :roll: good looking men in the brass band world?! :shock: :shock:

No... you're pulling my leg, you just have to be! :lol:

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.