Who's got the Sexiest Band?!!

Trigger

Well Solent has been a lot better since I joined..... (not!!) :lol: Solent aren't bad really :lol: !! I mean I have seen and played in fuglier bands than ours!! :wink:

lynchie

I have the sexiest band... I keep them in cages and make them play for me in bikinis...

ummm... by which I mean... errr...

2nd man down

Staff member
stephen_clapton said:
Bands can be sexy?????! :shock: brass bands??? hmmmmmmm!
Damn right Brass bands can be sexy!!! Take Emley for example Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

O dear, he he, I'm sorry, I can't finish this...he he, can't see for the tears in my eyes...

LipService

Chunky said:
:shock: Maestro - Sexy? :shock: :lol: :wink:

Do you mind Chunky!!! There's only so much a girl can do with a can of hairspray and a pair of braces! :shock:

I'm working on it dammit!! :twisted:

Borfeo

Well you all seem to mention your own bands, but really Broxburn hasn't got anything to mention, old men with instruments, :?
Newland are a little better but I'm still developing my All female brass band dream. Apparently we had the best looking trombone section in the 4th section last Saturday (Unsubstantiated rumours tho)

I'm going to be a bit controversial and say that in Scotland the best looking band is Scottish Co-op, the female involvement has been well chosen, talent and good looks, can't beat it!! (Here comes my ribbing I think)

nickcornock

LipService said:
Chunky said:
:shock: Maestro - Sexy? :shock: :lol: :wink:

Do you mind Chunky!!! There's only so much a girl can do with a can of hairspray and a pair of braces! :shock:

I'm working on it dammit!! :twisted:
Well I think Maestro is damn fine and I would! :lol: :lol:

akwarose

i reckon our band is ok, compared to some i've seen. not eveyrone in the band, but the band in general ;) :p
*heres hoping our conductor doesnt frequent this board!!!*

johnflugel

twigglet said:
I have my fingers crossed that it is regent brass as I'm going to a rehearsal there tomorrow.... here's hoping!!
Ha ha! My bro is MD there and I look just like him....not sure whether you will find that a good thing or not :oops:

Cannot speak for the rest of the band, but I don't remember seeing any Brad Pitts or Robbie Williams, although you never know....enjoy the rehearsal

John

Jo Elson

Good lord!I can't believe Wem haven't been mentioned, especially with Roger as our conductor and bagpuss!!!! :p