Who's going to Whitehaven?

Andy_Euph

Yup will probably be there... bit annoyed that we aint going to play anymore :evil: but shall be there supporting Five Rivers

geordiecolin

Despite an extremely tempting offer from 5 Rivers to play in the 3rd section, I have to confirm that alas, I will not be there :( A horrible combination of final-year degree work and my grandpa's decorating mean i really can't afford the time. Moreover, has anyone ever tried Sheffield - Whitehaven on the train on a Sunday?? :lol: (According to thetrainline.com, its the best part of 6 hours there and I'd have to leave Sheffield 5pm Saturday evening, to return I could leave at 8pm, but I wouldn't get to Sheffield til 9.30am Monday morning!!! It'd be quicker to walk!!)

Best of luck to all competing and make sure a suitable Ovington Tynedale stylee level of drinking is attained (good luck with that one, you'll need it! :twisted: )

Edit: Name of Test Piece removed! (RT)

bigcol

I'll be there - playing with Five Rivers for their two performances. Trombone for one, Eb Bass for the other. Oh, bass! - now that's a good instrument!

geordiecolin

Sorry Roger!!! Forgot about "the not naming test piece rule"!!!!

Well at least 5 Rivers got a Colin to play EEB bass after all!!

Andy_Euph

I'm depping with 5 Rivers in the 3rd section but hope to have a good day on the beer :guiness :guiness :guiness