Who's going to Spennymoor?

weenie

Who's making their way to Spennymoor next week then? Igg, I'm sure we'll meet up somewhere!!!

iggmeister

I will be there but would clarify that Mr Ween is referring to 'meeting' for a tipple at the bar, (I hope).

Looking forward to it.

Hope everybody has sorted their programmes. All I can say at this stage is that our percussion section has got it's work cut out!

Igg

BoozyBTrom

I will be there. With a bunch of reprobates that could be mistaken for a band at some point during the day.

i'll be there with frickley sadly we are the last band on .losing out on some very valuble drinking time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sure we'll make up for it on way home.
NICK CARLTON MAIN FRICKLEY

baritone impresario said:
i'll be there with frickley sadly we are the last band on .losing out on some very valuble drinking time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sure we'll make up for it on way home.
NICK CARLTON MAIN FRICKLEY

Lol :) My 1st Spennymoor n we're drawn last?!?! :( Shocking.(!) :D
:bounce

:( im not goin. got my RNCM audition the next day so i thought id treat the matter seriously and stay at home getting some vital last-minute practise in. dont anybody go gettin TOO faced now will you... :wink:

Darth_Tuba

big_benthomson said:
:( im not goin. got my RNCM audition the next day so i thought id treat the matter seriously and stay at home getting some vital last-minute practise in. dont anybody go gettin TOO faced now will you... :wink:

Yes Ben, as per usual I shall be taking my knitting and drinking tea all weekend whilsts discussing mouthpieces with the BOCs! :wink:

Ginge

I'll be there!

It should be interesting. I don't know what to make of our programme yet. It's growing on me. We'll see.

Good luck to everyone that's playing!

iggmeister

Ginge said:
I don't know what to make of our programme yet. It's growing on me. We'll see.

Just make sure you remember to move your cornet up and down in a certain piece!!!

Muppet! :wink:

Igg

weenie

iggmeister said:
Ginge said:

Just make sure you remember to move your cornet up and down in a certain piece!!!

Igg

What are you trying to insinuate Mr. Igg?

Ginge

iggmeister said:
Ginge said:

Igg

ME?! Forget to put my instrument up? No way!
I did it all fine yesterday. I think!

It'll be alright on the night! (morning) :p

iggmeister

weenie said:
What are you trying to insinuate Mr. Igg?

You been reading the dictionary again Weenie?

No insinuation whatsoever!!

Looking forward to seeing your new ties at Spennymoor. Sponsored by Michael Jackson so I hear!

Shamon!! :lol:

Igg

WorldofBrass.com

Whos' going to Spennymoor?

I can now reveal that the Brass in Concert Championships 2003 will be recorded and a CD of highlights released on the Doyen label.

Further details later.