Who's going to pontins

Will you be at Pontins?

• Total voters

leisa

Phil Green said:
I'll be there now. Playing for a band too!! If anyone see's me on Saturday night, looking the worse for wear, please remind me of this.

Phil.

the only prob been everyone else will be worse 4 wear too hehehehe....

p.s ur avatar is ace!!! :lol:

Mark Bousie

Will also be going myself now as I'm also helping a band out (with an early draw-oh dear!). Unbelievably, this will be my 1st sampling of the full Pontins experience-have played there before, but have never stopped. What have I let myself in for?!

neiltwist

Mark Bousie said:
Will also be going myself now as I'm also helping a band out (with an early draw-oh dear!). Unbelievably, this will be my 1st sampling of the full Pontins experience-have played there before, but have never stopped. What have I let myself in for?!

who are you playing with and what section? wouldn't mind a listen actually.

ps, you'll enjoy it!

picju96

Sellers_Bird said:
HANDS UP WHOSE EXCITED????? ME ME ME ME ME ME! :!: less than a day to go...woo hoo, one more sleep!

He he, I think like that too! Everyone else thinks I'm really strange when I say 'One more sleep to go' though!

neiltwist

woohoo! 21 today!

it can't just be a coincidence that my 21st falls on pontins!

see you all in the bar :wink:

lynchie

Have a good one at Pontins all... especially Leisa and Sparkly! And remember Rachel, she's not used to all this drinking lark, so break her in gently!!! :wink:

leisa

lynchie said:
Have a good one at Pontins all... especially Leisa and Sparkly! And remember Rachel, she's not used to all this drinking lark, so break her in gently!!! :wink:

OI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :hammer

Sellers_Bird

jus lettin u know am packin me stuff as we speak, although am guessing many of you will already be there! :cry: nearly there! :lol:

timbloke

Sellers_Bird said:
jus lettin u know am packin me stuff as we speak, although am guessing many of you will already be there! :cry: nearly there! :lol:

Well i'm about to start packing but i bet the drinking has already started for many!!

Roger Thorne

Good luck to everyone competing during the weekend - especially tMPer's.
Just about to leave for Sunny Prestatyn - so I'll see you all there in about an hour or so.

:wink:

Big Twigge

Might go along to pontins tomorrow~depends if its worth going if I have to drive?!
Might see you alll....might not!

EDIT: I am definitely going to go to pontins tomorrow...look out, I'm coming to play (not actually play just play as in games and stuff-even though won't be drinking :( )