neiltwist

well, it had to be asked!

Neiltwist (Neil Twist [surprisingly!])
Aimee_Euph (Aimee Twist)
Roger Thorne (Roger Thorne)
Dyl
Euph-Bari
MarkyBoy

lets have everyone elses name thankyou! (post your real name!)

stephen2001

Hopefully, depending on what else is in my hectic schedule!

Hows about a flash mob kind of thing. All meet up at the swimming pool at 5am (before going to bed see!) on the Saturday night for an impromptu tMP Band concert :twisted:

sparkling_quavers

Roger Thorne said:
I'll be there with a Trade Stand so you can all come and say Hello.

:wink:

Yep i'll be there too! although I have just realised I will have to leave on the Sunday as Half term is the week before in Bolton :cry: :cry: :cry: No sunday night entertainment :roll: could be a good thing after the fat guy in the leather thong ! :shock:

and my real name is Sparkles :lol: Rachel Langridge

MattB

I'll be there, although whether or not for the weekend depends on my little baby girl wanting to stay or not!!

Aidan

i think it might clash with YABB this year :S not sure...
appalling planning on someones part!

asteria

Yep Aidan it clashes with Yabb, so i'll be at pontins playing that eric ball thing (woopee, not my favourite of his pieces :? )
Hoping to make a weekend of it so might see some of you people there!

MoominDave

Where's the 'No' box with a happy face? :D

I'm pleased not to be playing anyway after the appalling results we've had there recently! Last year we were placed last, behind at least one band that almost had to stop - we weren't so much annoyed as bemused. :?

Dave

neiltwist

MoominDave said:
Where's the 'No' box with a happy face? :D

I'm pleased not to be playing anyway after the appalling results we've had there recently! Last year we were placed last, behind at least one band that almost had to stop - we weren't so much annoyed as bemused. :?

Dave

we all know it's about the taking part at pontins!

MoominDave

Oh aye, but it's still annoying because we don't get to play against the Northern bands very often!

Dave

Nadia said:
i think it might clash with YABB this year :S not sure...
appalling planning on someones part!

Hey!

Me & Warder are going on YABB!! Beer o'clock was too much of a temptation after America/Canada!

Although, I must say, I'll miss going to Pontin's!!! :(