Whos going to Pontins 2004

Are you going to pontins

• Total voters

Andy_Euph

So who's in the Tmp chalet, I think i ended up gatecrashing the one last year, what was that larger you's had, was canadian or something if memory serves me right...probably don't :p

imthemaddude

So are Wem going this year? We're not this year :( pity cos I was gonna be deping on the sunday which is also my birthday :D

jim

Im not going yet and dount suppose ill get in know inless anyone needs a percussion oops! soory NT dep for champ section, so send me a pm if you need somewone. and ill be there!

(please post what you play, or whats the point? NT)

neiltwist said:
yeah, the train station is about a ten minute walk from the complex, and the trains go directly to and from manchester piccadilly. Not sure how I'm getting there yet, the train could be an option.

bro there is a chance ill be driving, with amy n rach too. limited space in car due to size of euph n flugal n clothes!!!

PS - im goin too!!!!!

neiltwist

aimee_euph said:
neiltwist said:
yeah, the train station is about a ten minute walk from the complex, and the trains go directly to and from manchester piccadilly. Not sure how I'm getting there yet, the train could be an option.

bro there is a chance ill be driving, with amy n rach too. limited space in car due to size of euph n flugal n clothes!!!

PS - im goin too!!!!!

are you going to pick me up from manc then?!?!?!

Well Worth It

I'm going, but..... :shock: :cry: :shock: :cry: .......I'm Not Drinking!

Anybody who was unfortunate enough to encounter me last year :oops: will completely sympathise with me in this instant. :guiness :guiness :guiness :hammer :dunno :guiness :evil: :oops: :oops:
Those lucky ones that managed to avoid me, just understand that it's for the best. Honest.

drummergurl

neiltwist said:
aimee_euph said:
neiltwist said:

PS - im goin too!!!!!

neil, ages ago lynda said to me that if our band is goin pontins, therel be a rehearsal saturday in haydock, coz were playin on the sunday! that may change your plans. but just so your aware thought id better say

jonford

Only just spotted this thread! Yes i'll be there, not sure how im getting there yet, probably drive but im likely to get lost!! Not very good at directions :lol:

neiltwist

drummergurl said:
neiltwist said:
aimee_euph said:
neiltwist said:

PS - im goin too!!!!!

neil, ages ago lynda said to me that if our band is goin pontins, therel be a rehearsal saturday in haydock, coz were playin on the sunday! that may change your plans. but just so your aware thought id better say

It wont change my plans believe me!
I'll be at the rehersal though, don't worry (was in my plans originally!)

Kayleigh

Were not going as our conductor reckons its too close to the finals. Which we wil be participating in :D That will be just as fun. Well with our band it will!

sugarandspice

oooh finals- we have to go to that one too liz :D

how long do you think it will take to drive to harrogate from cornwall

and just so i do keep on topic-how long will it take to get from cornwall to pontins??

Andy_Euph

sugarandspice said:
oooh finals- we have to go to that one too liz :D

how long do you think it will take to drive to harrogate from cornwall

and just so i do keep on topic-how long will it take to get from cornwall to pontins??

Not as long as it took to drive from Northumberland to Torquay :shock:
My that was a long journey...and was stuck outside Exeter for about an hour....rant over good luck to those competing

sugarandspice

did cornwall to blackpool a couple of years ago...that was a long journey!! but i had a nice view at the time so i wasnt really complaining :D

neiltwist said:
aimee_euph said:
neiltwist said:

PS - im goin too!!!!!

no u will get the train and ill drive then.

*why r we posting to each other when you are in the next room?!*

Andy_Euph

aimee_euph said:
neiltwist said:
aimee_euph said:
neiltwist said:

PS - im goin too!!!!!

no u will get the train and ill drive then.

*why r we posting to each other when you are in the next room?!*

HAHAHAHHA, the height of lazynes Aimee and Neil...I salute you :D