Whos going to Pontins 2004

Are you going to pontins

• Total voters

IckleSop

As this years flying by its getting near that time again! J

ust wanted to see how many of us are going to the social event of the year (i know not for all) Pontins!!!!

Dave Euph

Me and Andy decided we'd probs go down whether we were playing or not (and if not we could possibly find a band to dep for) :D ...

Let the drinking commence!

Aidan

i think 6/7 of our chalet are tmp'ers !!!
Me, Caz "Big" Twigge, Elin "Twigglet" Twigge, Big "actually small" Ben Thomson, Liz "from leyland (random non-tmp'er)" Haygarth, Dawn "y's Flug" (insert 2nd name here) and Luce "Wewizrobbed" Forbes.
although apparently caroline has an extra chalet which isnt needed now, so applications welcome ;)

bigmamabadger

The band aren't going (Solo trom and Principal Cornet are expecting a sprog that w/e) but there are moves afoot to mount a gatecrashing operation, get drunk and cheer indiscriminately for people we like...
Anyone want a horn? :lol:
BMB
xx

DublinBass

Supporting Member
I'll be there. Not sure exactly what to expect from the weekend (I am a Pontins virgin). :wink:

Will there be an official tMP event in Prestayn (or however it is spelled)? :guiness

lynchie

I'll be there! I think I'm staying in a Flixton chalet, although I'll have left by then so no playing for me! Just going to drink for 72 hours, non-stop, and see if I can remember where I live at the end... :p

Darth_Tuba

Might be there at some point, but I have a feeling we have concerts on the Saturday and Sunday nights. Depends what sort of mood I'm in at the time! :?

sparkling_quavers

Big Twigge said:
up for a Flixton and Wem pint fest then?...... only after we've played of course :wink:

oh yeah but remember we will be playing on the Sunday and you the Saturday :cry:

p.s reminder to all flixtonites deposit for chalets are needed tonight :twisted:

Liz Courts

HOPEFULLY I'll be there...it all depends on my stupid, "I don't know what the hell I'm doing," friends... :evil: :wink: :p

:D :D :D

sugarandspice

x_lizc_x said:
HOPEFULLY I'll be there...it all depends on my stupid, "I don't know what the hell I'm doing," friends... :evil: :wink: :p

:D :D :D

HEY! I know that we are going liz, even if it is just us- i believe your "i dont know what the hell im doing friends" comment is aimed at a a certain short ginger bloke. if not then i am very offended :x

Anyone: Which do you think would be easier- to drive to pontins or to get a train?

nickjones

Well Prestatyn train station is not far from Pontins...walking distance..erm depends where you are travelling from , if you going to be drinking best getting the train really ( North Wales Police are a bit keen on banders+drink+pontins )

Darth_Tuba

Actually, checking the engagements list, it would appear we have concerts on every night of the Pontins weekend, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Don't think I'll be going then! Probably for the best! :?