Who's going to Pershore Midsummer Brass?

weenie

Ok, Who's going to Pershore Midsummer Brass this year, either for a couple of sherberts or playing?

Jaguar will be there.
Apparently we've got the early draw for the Angel and the Abbey, so a couple of sherbets for us then!!!!

Yay!!!

weenie

whos going to pershore midsummer brass

Not Sure.
I think in the abbey were doing Bolero and Le Carnival Romain.
Haven't a clue wot were doing in the tent, I think Flying Fingers and Oklahoma are on. Did you get the parts to the Australasian by fax the other day?

Re: whos going to pershore midsummer brass

weenie said:
Not Sure.
Did you get the parts to the Australasian by fax the other day?
Sorry, don't know. There was mention of some other parts, so I can only presume so. Thanks!

weenie

whos going to pershore midsummer brass

:hammer My parts great, 200 bars of the same thing. You not going to Pershore then Mr. Besses?

weenie

rach marriott said:
weenie said:
Not Sure.
Did you get the parts to the Australasian by fax the other day?
Sorry, don't know. There was mention of some other parts, so I can only presume so. Thanks!
Dave phoned me up to ask if I could fax him the parts. Your playing it at Whit Friday yeah?

Dave phoned me up to ask if I could fax him the parts. Your playing it at Whit Friday yeah?[/quote]

Yeah, we are, but we've already got a set - dunno then!!!! It's in the capable hands of Mr Lea! :lol:

PeterBale

Staff member

rach marriott said:
It's in the capable hands of Mr Lea! :lol:
Glad to hear the band is doing well. Say hello to Dave for me when you see him - tell him it's Maurice's son, and he'll know who you're talking about.

PeterBale said:
rach marriott said:
It's in the capable hands of Mr Lea! :lol:
Glad to hear the band is doing well. Say hello to Dave for me when you see him - tell him it's Maurice's son, and he'll know who you're talking about.
Will do, I've got rehearsal tomorrow night....

weenie said:
Ok, Who's going to Pershore Midsummer Brass this year, either for a couple of sherberts or playing?
I hear Flowers have asked my better/worse half to play at Pershore.... Trombonists beware! :lol:

Cornetto

Oi weener get back to work!!! I'll be in soon to keep an eye on you anyway... ;) By the way still no cheque! :?

Yeh I might pop along to Pershore, seein as its a whole 7 miles away. I'll just sit there in my shades with a nice cool refreshing pint in the front row (in the marquee i mean not the abbey), whilst watching you all struggle in the heat... :guiness mwa ha ha ha...
ah bugger ill have to pay to get in tho :shock: