Whos going to bugle?

sugarandspice

Am very impressed with the 10 pages we managed in the run up to Bugle!- so when can we start a "whos going to torquay thread?" :D

Liz Courts

I'm going to Torquay!! :D :D ...but I'll wait until the "Who's Going To Torquay?" thread until I discuss this topic any further... :D

Liz Courts

:mrgreen: Well the, "Who's Going To Bugle?" thread was started around a month and a half before Bugle Contest, so let's start the, "Who's Going To Torquay?" thread in the middle of September...just after the finals!! Oh, but that's so long to wait :cry: !!! How about starting up the thread, "Who From The West Of England Is Going Up To Harrogate?!!" :mrgreen:

Just realised how completely off-topic this is... :roll: :oops:

(PS - Kelly, please watch your post count - you've overtaken a certain "short ginger bloke!" - I know I did that AGES ago, but there's still hope for you!!) :mrgreen:

Anyway...!!! :roll: :D

sugarandspice

x_lizc_x said:
I know I did that AGES ago, but there's still hope for you!!) :mrgreen:

Anyway...!!! :roll: :D

- well you know, some people just have too much time on there hands! :D

anyway- think we should leave the new threads for a bit eh?-don't want to look to keen.... :D :wink: :D

Liz Courts

I've thought of something to ask - and it's related to Bugle :shock: :lol: !!!!

What exactly was Adam's award for?? (We never did find that out!) Claire Parkyn got one too...were the awards for anything in particular, or just for generally standing out as good bandsmen :D ?

Naomi McFadyen

CYBB awards I think they were... it was announced at the Xmas course concert that the awards would be given to them at Bugle...

I'm sure Adam will have the answer

;-)

sugarandspice

well it certainly wasnt for "standing out as a good bandsman" was it?! :wink:
i dont know- i would say ask adam but i doubt he would know either- even if it is engraved on the award :roll: :roll: :roll:

As a previous winner of the E J Jacobs Mem. Cup i can tell u that i have't the faintest idea what it was for - I think it mainly goes to the people who have contrbuted to the CYBB greatly in that year (Mainly the Band Reps).

Jonnyboy

sugarandspice

:D wow a person that i dont know!
well thankyou!- so do you still play for CYBB?
If you dont know what its for then im sure adam doesnt stand a chance! :D

Liz Courts

sugarandspice said:

I'm not going to argue with that!! Where is he anyway? :? He hasn't been posting much recently!! :shock:

sugarandspice

x_lizc_x said:
sugarandspice said:

I'm not going to argue with that!! Where is he anyway? :? He hasn't been posting much recently!! :shock:

obviously not the dedicated member he made out he was! :D