Whos going to bugle?

Naomi McFadyen

I'll be home the week before so a trip to Bugle will definalty have to be had! :D Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Good luck in advance to all the bands taking part... will be in my car watching no doubt if I get as close as I was last year!

;-)

backrowrules

bugle

i will definately be goin to bugle contest! its great if its nice weather. shall look forward to seeing evryone up there, mostly in the bar afterwards :wink:
love ali

Cornishwomble

Naruco said:
I'll be home the week before so a trip to Bugle will definalty have to be had! :D Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Good luck in advance to all the bands taking part... will be in my car watching no doubt if I get as close as I was last year!

;-)
If the weather is as nice as it was last year you won't be wanting to sit in your car!
Last year we had a picnic and a crate of lager, I don't think there are many contests where you can sit and listen to the bands on stage whilst eating strawberries and cream and drinking loads of beer!

Liz Courts

Hopefully I'll make an appearance :D ...

I just need to get out of playing with the band at a church fete thing on that day... :? :evil:

Any suggestions?!!!!!! :D

Naomi McFadyen

Yea, last year was sooo nice (apart from when it threw it down with rain) that I got sunburnt really bad!... I'll stay in my car ;-)

Cornishwomble

x_lizc_x said:
Hopefully I'll make an appearance :D ...

I just need to get out of playing with the band at a church fete thing on that day... :? :evil:

Yeah get your band to enter, that way there may be more bands in the 3rd/4th section than there were last year!

Naomi McFadyen

x_lizc_x said:

Well you've blown it now if anyone else in ya band sees this! :lol:

Liz Courts

Believe me, I tried very hard to get the band to enter...but you know how important church fetes are!!

Don't worry, nobody else in the band knows how to use a computer! :lol:

sugarandspice

Roy Taylor said:
Last year we had a picnic and a crate of lager, I don't think there are many contests where you can sit and listen to the bands on stage whilst eating strawberries and cream and drinking loads of beer!
I remember seeing you and your lager :D
think i should get a strawberry this year tho!
Pendennis will be there again-determined to do better than last month! but hey, its the taking part that counts, how many were in our section at bugle lasyt year?-2!!!

Why does no one seem to enter bugle??

Kayleigh

I'll sure be there. Playing and Listening. Last year it was boiling werent it?! i caught the sun if i remember rightly? haha

Naomi McFadyen

Kayleigh said:
Last year it was boiling werent it?! i caught the sun if i remember rightly? haha
Yup! It was boiling (even when it rained) and I remember being asked if I had any suncream from a few parents! :lol: