Who's going to Brighouse (sunday)

ploughboy

Just wondered who's there from tMP?

Emley will be there in good order, See you all in a bar!! :lol:

p.s. Don't forget, Don't say when you're drawn :eek:

2nd man down

Staff member
I'll put money on Cornet King, Euph-Bari, Yorkie19 and Darth Tuba being there :wink: :roll:

Oh and Hoppi bari hopefully cos i still owe him 10quid from last year...a well overdue deps fee. :oops:

winterman

Aye.. I'll be there with Jez and Drigh.. not helping anybody else out tho so will just do my bit and grab a few bevvies in the Weatherspoons.

Looks like it could pee it down for tomorrow tho so Handles Water Music here we come!!

Mic Tyler
Principle Euphonium
Drighlington Band

manx_yessir

winterman said:
Looks like it could pee it down for tomorrow

And Pee down it did!! :shock: :roll: We (Emley) were on 1st and just as we were about to play, the heavens opened! Oh what fun! :? Shame we weren't told we could've used the marquee to play under until after we'd played :roll: :evil:

Was a great day in the end though and well done to Hepworth & all other winning bands

The Cornet King

Aye you all may have seen us lot at Emley, we were the ones trapsing off looking like drowned rats after we played! :roll:

Was good fun though, especially worth while listening to Ploughboy slurring a whole load of rubbish at the end of the night :lol: :guiness

Good day was had by all, well done to all the winners.

:wink:

ploughboy

Moi :shock: Slurring, Ok maybe i was! I blame it on not having anything to eat all day!! :oops:

Was a good day, apart from a little heavy rain on just one band! US,
but Hepworth were well worth there winners tag, brilliant!
West Yorkshire police counter marching were great too!

2nd man down

Staff member
The Cornet King said:
Aye you all may have seen us lot at Emley, we were the ones trapsing off looking like drowned rats after we played! :roll:

Was good fun though, especially worth while listening to Ploughboy slurring a whole load of rubbish at the end of the night :lol: :guiness

Good day was had by all, well done to all the winners.

:wink:

What's different there then??
T'was a tad inclement when we tootled our stuff. I'm still drying music out.

Heppy

Oh and Hoppi bari hopefully cos i still owe him 10quid from last year...a well overdue deps fee.

Your alright mate. Hoppibari usually pays bands to let him help them out! :roll:

2nd man down

Staff member
Heppy said:
Oh and Hoppi bari hopefully cos i still owe him 10quid from last year...a well overdue deps fee.

Your alright mate. Hoppibari usually pays bands to let him help them out! :roll:

Lol!!
He wouldn't take it!! I've been racked with guilt all this time and he wouldn't take it. God bless free deps!

Well Worth It

I told you at Christmas that he wouldn't have it!
We should've said 2md to it and drunk to his honour.

*psst.........Hoppie?.......Honour?.......:lol: :lol: :lol: *