who's going to be a lonley heart this valentines day???

Fifi

So who are the unluckly 1's like me who are alone for valentines day this year????
I know i wont be getting any cards!!!!! Shame that. Oh well.

akwarose

i'm gunna sit at home and ignore valentines day, coz i never get a card and i'm on me own as usual. never have had a card :(, so it dont bother me really. lol..... any 1 wants to send me a pm valentines, feel free :p

stopher

My grilfriend will be as I go on the school skiing trip next friday!!!!!

Any volunteers to take her out for a meal will probably be gratefully received!

dyl

stopher said:
My grilfriend will be as I go on the school skiing trip next friday!!!!!

Any volunteers to take her out for a meal will probably be gratefully received!
What's her name? Miss Barbecue? ;)

stopher

Doh!

Don't know about Miss Barbecue. Burnt Offerings more like!

I hope that wasn't an offer by the way Dyl!

JessopSmythe

I won't be lonely at all, although most of the wives in the village will be. All the lads will be in the pub watching Wales stuff Scotland in the 6 Nations :D

The Cornet King

:cry: I'll be all alone too :cry:

Hence why i have had to resort to MamaBadgers Dating agency...which as yet has come up dry! With 1 desperate final plea i thought there may yet be hope...but alas...

1 week to go...surely someone can get paired up...

:cry:

JessopSmythe

Big Twigge said:
Go Wales Go, incidently Mr JS am going to watch Wales v Italy, come out for a beer!!!

I'm hoping to be at the game myself. May well be entertaining customers for the day. I'll wave at you from the window of our air conditioned hospitality suite as I sit down to my pe-match smoked salmon. But I'll be glad to join you for a drink or 6 in the evening.

flugelgal

I'll be all alone too... unless you count the company of 2 delightful little kittens... :cry:

Kirsty

Okiedokie of Oz

I have a street march and a concert band camp on Valentine's day. No time to be romantic!!!

well, that's my excuse this year!

PeterBale

Staff member
ted said:
Hahahaha

Band gigs on valentines day, what a classic!

Ted
We should have been doing a programme with the wind ensemble on Valentine's Day but it clashed with the date set for our conductor's sister's wedding. She wouldn't change it (shame :shock: ) so the concert was put back a week - now it's on my wife's birthday :oops: :wink: :lol: