who's da biggest BOC ?

deave

...i know there are loadsa people on here who've posted mega amounts...like aidan or peter bale....and also people who've done alot in a shorter amount of time...well worth it or 2ndmandown.....

..but who is the biggest BOC on here? Midwalesman and Bousieuph always seem to appear when the boccing gets tough!! Thoughts please

CRat63

Sorry, but Mark Wears, our sop player wins hands down. That man knows everything about anything when it comes to being a BOC! (No offence intended Mark!!!)

CrAt

:lol: awwwww poor aidan! he he he :lol: Deave what u on about?! You're the boc of the lot in reality... you turn ur nose up at tmp because you know so much more than everyone on here so rarely feel the need to post!! :p

markyboy

CRat63 said:
Sorry, but Mark Wears, our sop player wins hands down. That man knows everything about anything when it comes to being a BOC! (No offence intended Mark!!!)
CrAt

Cheers CrAt!! Dont know if I should be flattered or offended?
Flattered I think?!?
I've still never managed to win tMP quiz though. Surely that must be the top BOC who wins that?

dyl

markyboy said:
Cheers CrAt!! Dont know if I should be flattered or offended?
Flattered I think?!?
I've still never managed to win tMP quiz though. Surely that must be the top BOC who wins that?
Haha! Keep your eyes peeled for the launch of the latest tMP quiz when you will have the chance to put your theory into practise! ;)

Aidan

Seedhouse said:
Didn't Aidan win the biggest boc award a while ago...? :? :roll: :wink: :lol:
no :p i drew with leisa. haha
ok i may post alot.. but at least its all *beep* and not boc posts!

neiltwist

aidan, you are the king of bocs! leisa was pretty good a tposting, but you are the boc, and with her gone...

Well Worth It

2nd man down said:
Well Worth It must be in line for the BlitzBoc award...he's never off!!
The figures speak for themselves, mate, and they're talking YOUR language, not mine......
*starts generally pointing and chanting in 2md's direction*
BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC, BOC,