Who'll buy me a pint at Stevenage

Chunky

Will be back there Sunday, shortly after 8am for the 2nd day in a row.

Sunday will be there in a somewhat 'official capacity' as assisting 'behind the scenes for the 3rd and Championship sections.

supersplit

ibrox said:
I'll be there - playing again after a couple of years' sabbatical. Tristan's just what you need to ease yourself back in!

Supersplit - is that Graham?? Having fun with that sop part? :lol:

David Cooper
Sop KM Medway

Sure is! :shock:

As for the sop part it's a bit hit and miss (mostly miss!) :hammer

Accidental

Supporting Member
Well, this is it folks!!

GOOD LUCK to everyone playing over the weekend, and here's to putting some faces to names in the bar :lol:

akwarose

were there any tMPers there on sunday at stevenage???

how did u do if u were there? hope none of u were that plastered... at least not BEFORE u played!!!
didnt touch a drop all day......... how disappointing :(

sam x

WhatSharp?

Well on Saturday there was Myself and HommicidalBennyBoy who came 3rd, Chunky was there with Cawston, MRSH with Clacton, PeterBale was there as the 4BarsRest correspondant (is that correct Peter?), DavePayn was there on Sunday with Fulham, WONKYSTICKMAN was there conducting Watford, Dan was there with Staines, Accidental with Friary....

So I guess there where a few of us. It was great to meet some faces.

PeterBale

Staff member
WhatSharp? said:
Well on Saturday there was Myself and HommicidalBennyBoy who came 3rd, Chunky was there with Cawston, MRSH with Clacton, PeterBale was there as the 4BarsRest correspondant (is that correct Peter?), DavePayn was there on Sunday with Fulham, WONKYSTICKMAN was there conducting Watford, Dan was there with Staines, Accidental with Friary....

You forgot Maestro (also with Staines) and Shommusic, solo horn with Beacontree, both on the Saturday.

Also, if you look through the thread on the Championship section you'll see a couple of tMPers with Redbridge and Aveley.

MRSH

Supporting Member
PeterBale said:
WhatSharp? said:

You forgot Maestro (also with Staines) and Shommusic, solo horn with Beacontree, both on the Saturday.

Also, if you look through the thread on the Championship section you'll see a couple of tMPers with Redbridge and Aveley.

And Aardvark with Crystal Palace on the Saturday :) :)

Dave Payn

WhatSharp? said:

What's more, those very faces were rumoured to be attached to the rest of their bodies (though after a few pints that could be open to some debate!)

Only saw HBB and mum on Sunday from tMP. (Edit: I should add it was very nice to meet them again! HBB was very complimentary about my playing, even though I thought I sounded like a gaspipe!) Tried to meet Accidental (deliberately) but to no avail.

'Dan was there with Staines'. Hope he cleaned them up...... (boom boom! :))

cornetchap

I was there on Sunday Dave, along with WonkyStickMan. I was in the draw with your rep and asked after you but didn't get an intro.

Never mind I'm sure we'll bump into each other soon enough.

Dave Payn

cornetchap said:
I was there on Sunday Dave, along with WonkyStickMan. I was in the draw with your rep and asked after you but didn't get an intro.

Never mind I'm sure we'll bump into each other soon enough.

Ah it was you! Our sec did say to me that someone had been asking after me! Never mind.

Though I won't be at Stevenage (or wherever it's held) next year as I'll be resisding on the Isle of Arran by then, all being well! (There is a band on the island, though!)

Cheers, Greg

Dave Payn

Dave Payn said:
WhatSharp? said:

What's more, those very faces were rumoured to be attached to the rest of their bodies (though after a few pints that could be open to some debate!)

Only saw HBB and mum on Sunday from tMP. (Edit: I should add it was very nice to meet them again! HBB was very complimentary about my playing, even though I thought I sounded like a gaspipe!) Tried to meet Accidental (deliberately) but to no avail.

'Dan was there with Staines'. Hope he cleaned them up...... (boom boom! :))

Erp! I should add that our conductor (Paul McLaughlin) is a tMP-ite. Not that I ever watch him anyway so I wouldn't have seen him.... ;-)

barry toan

and Shommusic, solo horn with Beacontree

And Horny, our 2nd horn player!

Anyway, Peter, what did you think of our performance (and Grahams!) on Saturday? I saw you writing away over there!

To say we were rather pleased is a large understatement!
:lol:

MoominDave

Don't forget me! There on Sunday with Kidlington, along wtih Scott Clark and Lucretia (Alex Lakeland), who did a fantastic job on Sop, plus any others that might be lurking out there...

Dave

akwarose

heh, should have kept my eyes peeled, never saw any of ya on sunday..... but then again i didnt spend a lot of time in the bar :p

NeilW

I was there too on Sunday pm...

(So was DaveTheTuba come to that...)

Didn't recognise any tMpers, but did spend some time outside the bar area in the latter stages...

Neil.