who'll be on tMP over new year?

Will you be on here?

• [spew] "What's the moothpete?!?!" [spew again]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

leisa

manx_yessir said:
Not a chance! Will only embarras myself with stupid drunken comments if I try to come on here! :roll: :oops: :lol:

snap, plus i will be in sunny huddersfield :? without a computor :cry:

Big Twigge

I doubt i'll be on here...
Sadly won't be out having fun either, am all poorly and will be in bed asleep with only a hot water bottle, paracetamol and strepsils for company :cry:

Happy New Year everybody.

Lisa

Sadly won't be out having fun either, am all poorly and will be in bed asleep with only a hot water bottle, paracetamol and strepsils for company

aw, poor u! :( :( :cry:
At 12.00 I will probably be 'marching' drunkenly through town with my band, playing auld lang syne and stuff. Apparently the town is expecting it of us!
Before that we're doing a pub crawl of the whole six pubs in town and ending up at our bandroom party, in the newly converted funtion room, in the downstairs of our bandroom! Yay! :D :D :D :bounce :hammer

mad_female

HI All

I will be at work for the good old NHS tonight :roll: babies wait for no-one :D

So Happy new year to you all especially the Wem mob going to Kari's who I shall think of at midnight while I am stuck on the ward.

Have a fab and groovy time

Rhian

Mad_female or Mrs Bagpuss

geordiecolin

I haven't got a clue what i'm doing tonight and its now 6.30pm hmmm. After long and seriously consultation with my mates, we have deterimined that our New Years Celebrations will be occuring somewhere within a 5 mile radius of my house. Maybe. Looks like a long, cold, dark walk home along country roads for me then early tomorrow morning. Possibly by myself! All I know for certain is that i won't be sober and we've got blizzards forecast. Woohoo!

tewkeshorn

Account Suspended
Well i was going to a pub, then that got cancelled so was going to a friends house instead then that got cancelled an hour ago so just decided to be sad and get drunk and pass out in front of the telly/computer (depending what i'm watching at the time). :cry:

Anyone know any new years eve drinking games? :)

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Well... I'm here at my friends house using her dial up connection... sad eh!

And... as I have said in several other posts this evening...

Happy New Year to everyone on tMP. Thanks to you all for your support and I very much look forward to more of the same in 2004 and beyond...

Cheers... :guiness

tmphnysmall.gif

John

Product tMP members are discussing