who'll be on tMP over new year?

Will you be on here?

• [spew] "What's the moothpete?!?!" [spew again]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PeterBale

Staff member
Not me - no internet at home, and I'm not staying in work just to log on to tMP :!:

I did have the forum all to myself for a while this morning, though :wink: :oops: :shock:

Moy

I'll try and be first from Scotland.
Mind you can't promise as I am getting old and may fall asleep before midnight. :wink:

Well there's a New Years Party at The Anson household and I know that:
Roger Thorne
Salli
Bagpuss007 (?) - Becky
Kari Anson
Superior Sop
Mel
Bagpuss
Blondie
Icklesop
are all likely to be here. At midnight we may be doing fireworks and Auld Lang, crossing arm type stuff but I may switch my PC on and there may be a combined drunken message at about 12:30 (if I remember)!!!!!

Okiedokie of Oz

wOOOOHOOOOO!!!! I got me a date for New Years!! I'm not gonna be here!!!!!!

Sorry, this is a first for me.... next year it won't be such a special thing :lol:

Okiedokie of Oz said:
wOOOOHOOOOO!!!! I got me a date for New Years!! I'm not gonna be here!!!!!!

Sorry, this is a first for me.... next year it won't be such a special thing :lol:
Well best of luck with the date and keep us 'posted'! :D

twigglet

I'll be at .....The Raven! A wondeful dive of a pub where I work while seventy year old men (and thats the young ones) play their game of trying to make Elin blush.. which is bad and wrong and the things they say are most definately not repeatable on a family forum!!

happy new year

blondie

That's a shame Elin, I thought you'd be with us lot at Kari's.

However I can guarantee that I will be unfit to be around an expensive piece of electrical equipment!!!!! :D

Last year TheMusicMan, Keppler, Straightmute and Roger Thorne all posted after midnight on new years eve
:roll:
I didn't - although I did log on to read them :wink:

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Hilary Mateer said:
Last year TheMusicMan, Keppler, Straightmute and Roger Thorne all posted after midnight on new years eve
Don't think I will be able to this year though as I will be at a friends house... :cry: :cry: :cry:

.. maybe when I get home though... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hilary Mateer said:
Well I'm glad that Rog waited until he got home, party didn't end here until about 1am last year (after a good 30 mins of fireworks). On a slightly more serious note my husband would like to earn himself a bit of money so is proposing a tmp amnesty box. at our party tonight.Anyone that mentions it donates a fiver. We're gonna be rich. :lol: