Who has snow?

Snow in Portsmouth - that doesn't happen often! :D

There's a fantastic field of unspoiled snow here, but I'm not allowed to go and play in it because there's a Very Important Meeting downstairs. How unfair is that!?!

akwarose

u know i sed i wanted snow?
I GOT SNOW!!! its fantastic! and the school closed for the day coz of it... result!

bruceg

Looks like the Big Freeze is rapidly turning into the Big Thaw in central Scotland - no days off work for me... :(

horn1

We still have lots of snow!!! I just had a class of year nines in a trance 'cos it was snowing! :D Unfortunately it's also very icy, I've nearly killed myself just walking round school and I twisted my knee when I fell last night :evil:

MRSH said:
Driving home from work in perfectly decent weather. Stopped off in a shop in Croydon for 15 minutes around 5.30. No coat - just a t-shirt. When I came out - absolute blizzard. Couldn't believe it.

Then took me 2½ hours to drive the rest of the way home. Should've taken about 25 minutes.

No work for me tomorrow then?

Bromsgrove - yeah, we had snow :evil:
Took me 2 hours to drive 3 miles from the station to my house...normal 10 mins. My neighbour left b'ham city at 5, got home after 1am (about 10 miles) :shock:
My ex never made it home from b'ham, she gave up, went back to work and slept there....and we only had an inch or so here!!! :evil: :evil:

akwarose

yeh, my dads a nite worker, and he only works round the corner, but loadsa the lads on nites come from miles away, most of them were sleepin in their cars in the workshop wen me dad left this mornin coz they cudnt get home.... and one guy had to drive from leicester to mk, took him 8 hours. :( poor ady.
lol.. I LOVE SNOW!!!

lynchie

i have a 20 minute walk to work every morning... got in yesterday looking like a rather agrieved snowman having fallen on my backside on the pavement! grrrrr... snow...

Di

Sam Atherton said:
Our network just went down, so we had a snowball fight in the car park while we were waiting for IT to fix it! :D

Are you sure you didn't sabotage it just to get at that unspoiled field of white snow? :twisted: :wink:

Moy

:cry: Looks like back to work tomorrow for me.
The snow is disappearing fast........could be a freeze tonight. :roll:
Na that's wishful thinking Moy....never mind it's been a lovely short week where I have managed to get caught up with all my paper work.

Thank you for the snow. :wink:

bigmamabadger

Snow? What is this snow you speak of? Poxy Cheshire, poxy nice warm front off the Irish Sea, poxy Pennine snow-shadow. We NEVER GET ANY DAMN SNOW!? The rest of the country is floundering around in 8-foot drifts and we get thirty inches of rain.
Started snowing enormously yesterday so packed LBB into car and went out to find some drifts to drive through, 10 minutes later I'm up to my axles in slightly chilly puddles.
Humph.
Grumpy BMB
xx

Straightmute

bigmamabadger said:
Snow? What is this snow you speak of? Poxy Cheshire, poxy nice warm front off the Irish Sea, poxy Pennine snow-shadow. We NEVER GET ANY DAMN SNOW!? The rest of the country is floundering around in 8-foot drifts and we get thirty inches of rain.
Started snowing enormously yesterday so packed LBB into car and went out to find some drifts to drive through, 10 minutes later I'm up to my axles in slightly chilly puddles.
Humph.
Grumpy BMB
xx

For sale: Snow. Bags of it, white, brown and yellow available. Best possible rates. Buyer collects.

D

bigmamabadger

Straightmute said:
bigmamabadger said:
Humph.
Grumpy BMB
xx

For sale: Snow. Bags of it, white, brown and yellow available. Best possible rates. Buyer collects.

D

I expect a 3-year warranty with that.
BMB
xx

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.