Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Czechs

• Danes

• Total voters

DublinBass

Supporting Member
I fear that Euro 2004 has now become a joke and the best team in Europe has already been eliminated due to either bad refs edit - Sol's non goal), choosing Kahn over Lehman, etc...

yorkie19

So many happy memories from living out there (oh yeah, and some of my family are from there), it's gotta be the

Czech Republic

Sam

PeterBale

Staff member
I think the Czechs have shown the most spirit in the competitions so far, ready to scrap for everything and not letting their heads go down when things turned against them, as in the Dutch game.

Having said that, teams sometimes come alive in the later stages, so I don't think either France or Holland can be written off yet, and in a competition like this any team can have an off day :wink:

DublinBass

Supporting Member
Now that I had a chance to sleep on it (after the England loss), the Czechs really have had the most impressive side so far. They probably deserve to win the most (but I can't change my vote now :( )

dyl

BBCbariUSA said:
I fear that Euro 2004 has now become a joke and the best team in Europe has already been eliminated due to either bad refs edit - Sol's non goal), choosing Kahn over Lehman, etc...
Surely the best team is one of those still in the competition! :roll: :wink:

Dave1

What about Sweden and old Mr Larsson - I know one man doesn't make a team but are they not in with a chance ?

Andy_Euph

Well I thought we had a very good chance to win but with those left in now, its gotta be either Sweden or Czech Rep, trhe only two teams i've watched who were any good