WHIT MARCHES

IJK

JUST A QUICK ONE JUST WONDERING WHAT MARCHES YOU LOT ARE DOING THIS FRIDAY AT WHIT MARCHES.

IRELAND COLLIERY CHESTERFIELD ARE DOING PUNCHNIELLO

*cough* Ian, switch your caps lock off! */cough*

I think I'll be doing Star Lake with Bakewell, but I'm not 100% certain on that, dawnys_flug will probably be able to confirm...

WhatSharp?

bassinthebathroom said:
BOC Brass are playing Mephistopheles by Shipley Douglas, as well as some highly amusing road marhces :lol:
With or without the DC :D :wink:

We're doing Cossack

sunny_jimbob said:
*cough* Ian, switch your caps lock off! */cough*

I think I'll be doing Star Lake with Bakewell, but I'm not 100% certain on that, dawnys_flug will probably be able to confirm...
Hmmm well i think we are as yet undecided but think we will take star lake for erm, later on in the evening :wink:
We'll decide for definate on wednesday.

TIMBONE

The Parr Band (St Helens) will be playing Ravenswood, and marching to Our Director, and if everything goes according to plan, we should be in Delph at about 8.30.

bassinthebathroom said:
BOC Brass are playing Mephistopheles by Shipley Douglas, as well as some highly amusing road marhces :lol:
Heard you rehearsing some of your 'highly amusing road marches' yesterday.
Mmmm... be prepared to hear Thomas the Tank Engine as you've never heard it before!!!

dazzyboy

hmm thomas the tank engine should be amusing. cant wait to see & hear it.
dob x r playing mephi (with dc :D )

Andy_Euph

Is anyone doing The Wizard, thats a cracking march.

Also one i'd love to play called Margam Abbey.

Seems a shame that everyone seems to play more or less the same march, either mephi,ravenswood etc

Have fun though and get mighty drunkiffied

Andy_Euph

Nadia said:
and dont forget that awfull arrangement of thunderbirds ;):p
Best thing i've seen on the march is Ever Ready marching to Riverdance on durham day...class. Someone else should do that would be a laugh