Whit Friday Photos Uppermill

paddo

Hi everyone, hope you all had a cracking time over'tops on't friday neight!.

Well thats all the images up and available to view and purchase. 635 in total, all bands have various photos with the exception of Roberts Bakery. Sorry guys and gals I had to take a pit stop.

:lol: :lol:

www.brassbandphotos.com

Hope you like'em there's some crackers.

Happy picy hunting.

NeilW

Roger Thorne said:
tMP Band can be found at 153 onwards. Great Photo's, especially the close ups.

:wink:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Wish I'd turned in more. Never feel photogenic :roll:

At least in the one where you can see both of us, we've got the same fingering down, so there's a chance we were playing the same note :eek: :wink:

Neil.

PeterBale

Staff member
When I searched through the gallery, page by page, I didn't find the tMP photos until the page ending in 324 :shock:

Was I in the wong place or is there another way to search the site?

stephen2001

The Cornet King said:
What a handsome and outrageously smart bunch we look... :lol:

Yeah, but it was the 1st one we did :!: I dread to think how we looked by Lees because I know I was dead on my feet :?

PeterBale

Staff member
I've just followed Roger's link and found the same photos that I had before, the actual reference numbers on the photos showing WF280-291, and the heading at the top of the pages reading 343-351, and 352-360.

Am I just being dense, or has my computer taken to setting up its own numbering system :?: :shock: :wink:

ScrapingtheBottom

PeterBale said:
I've just followed Roger's link and found the same photos that I had before, the actual reference numbers on the photos showing WF280-291, and the heading at the top of the pages reading 343-351, and 352-360.

Am I just being dense, or has my computer taken to setting up its own numbering system :?: :shock: :wink:

No Peter, I get the same numbers as you.

tubafran

Photos

Peter I think it was just a question of when you looked at the photos. Earlier today there were only 280 pictures downloaded. The additional pictures have been loaded on at the begining of the page sequence. Hence what was previously 154 has now become 350. The first photos being taken after the later photos - if you follow me. Anyway the first photos are taken in the dark which means that they were taken last.

paddo

sorry if I confused any one with ref numbers, they are all on here now so every one should have the same ref' hope you enjoy them.

Quite a few orders allready, you must like'm!!

Don't forget though i will be at Easingwold as the Official photographer appointed by the Yorkshire & Humberside association.

Good luck........

neiltwist

paddo said:
sorry if I confused any one with ref numbers, they are all on here now so every one should have the same ref' hope you enjoy them.

Quite a few orders allready, you must like'm!!

Don't forget though i will be at Easingwold as the Official photographer appointed by the Yorkshire & Humberside association.

Good luck........

good lad, just make sure you get me this time! (need to check with work I'm going first though!)

Danny_L

Ya managed to snap me I see! 3rd page, top right.

Not a bad night, didn't have time to touch a drop of beer though, grrrr :evil: