Whit Friday. Hangover or no hangover?

Do you have a hangover?

• Total voters

Andy_Euph

little_miss_marcroft said:
[quote="Dave Euph]
How were you feeling then? You were waving that banner around enthusiastically enough ... although far too skillfully to be paraletic! :D

Hahaha... I wasn't even remotely drunk! I was just confused because some complete stranger had introduced himself to me as "The Music Man" (Yeah, aren't we all mate?! :roll: :oops: ) LOL... I had a great night! The BATON (not banner :!: ) is in luffly condition this morning too. :D[/quote]

He obviously didn't come from down your way then?...

:oops: What a fucking sad thing to say :oops:

Andy_Euph said:
[quote="Dave Euph]
How were you feeling then? You were waving that banner around enthusiastically enough ... although far too skillfully to be paraletic! :D

Hahaha... I wasn't even remotely drunk! I was just confused because some complete stranger had introduced himself to me as "The Music Man" (Yeah, aren't we all mate?! :roll: :oops: ) LOL... I had a great night! The BATON (not banner :!: ) is in luffly condition this morning too. :D

He obviously didn't come from down your way then?...

:oops: What a *beep* sad thing to say :oops:[/quote]

Why do I not understand any of that?! :roll: :oops:

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

OHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!

*Feels the penny drop.... *

Come from down your way..... yeah, the music man :idea:

AAAAH!!!!

"I am the music man I come from down your way and I can playyyy

((((what can you playyy))))

*I play the kazoooooooo*

GEDIT :oops: :lol:

bruceg

Curiosity_Kills said:
There should be a seperate thread for

Bass Players - how's your back?
Mine's very sore

but no hangover, so it's all good!

Mine was killing me by the end of the night even though I've done a lot of marches much longer than those on the Whit Friday circuit. I'm gonna blame all that on and off the coach nonsense :D

Curiosity_Kills said:
There should be a seperate thread for

Bass Players - how's your back?
Mine's very sore

but no hangover, so it's all good!

:shock: :shock: :shock: You oughta try living with my wrists at this moment in time :shock: :shock: :shock:

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS they're in pain :evil:

Andy_Euph

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

OHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!

*Feels the penny drop.... *

Come from down your way..... yeah, the music man :idea:

AAAAH!!!!

"I am the music man I come from down your way and I can playyyy

((((what can you playyy))))

*I play the kazoooooooo*

GEDIT :oops: :lol:

I told you it was a sad thing for me to say :oops:

flugelgal

Well I didn't have a hangover since I only had 2 alcoholic drinks over the whole evening (where's the angel emoticon? :roll: ).

I was pretty tired though. Not sure whether that had anything to do with a long train journey the day before (have I mentioned that at all yet? :wink: ), a long tour of motorway junctions in manchester on foot, or whether it was my usual "tired for no apparent reason" tired (or lazy for short).