Which tenor Horn

Aidan

haha Alyn, you are such an e-thug, are you like that in real life discussions too?? I respect your opinion and that it is different to mine, but I'm not just going to blinker myself and keep on going until everyone sees things the way I do :p

Hi Pete, mine's actually good on those G's, but I went through 5 before I found mine, I never noticed it as much as others seem to do though. My only problem is that C3-E3 is slightly flat, but that's because I play on a bit of a wierd mouthpiece, it's fine on other mouthpieces I've used.
We were invited to go to France in early Dec to try those new Prestiges, but I can't really afford to take the time off work to do it at the moment, would be interested to hear from people that have tried them.

Alyn James

haha Alyn, you are such an e-thug, are you like that in real life discussions too?? I respect your opinion and that it is different to mine, but I'm not just going to blinker myself and keep on going until everyone sees things the way I do :p

haha Aidan..."e-thug"...just popped a rib cartilage laughing at that one. Are you that hilarious in real life too?? I respect your opinion and that it is different from mine (different from, similar to) but perhaps it's time for you to discard the blinkers and acknowledge that there aint a single instrument out there that doesn't need a tweak here and there.
Get a trigger, use sunscreen and look after your knees (you'll miss them when they've gone).....:tup

Aidan

not quite sure what you are hoping to achieve by trying to counter everything I say but hope you had fun doing it anyway :)