Which Office character are you?

Di B

Apparantly, I am Rachel, which means I am easy! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm saying nothing! :oops:

leisa

I'm lovely Dawn

Lovely, as they do indeed say, Dawn. Looks like you’re a kind, warm, if not quite motivated enough person to really get what you want in life.

But don’t take this too seriously, which of course you don’t do with anything in your life, which is why it’s continually not quite working out is it? Sure, not many people aspire to mediocrity, but you should be quite happy with that you’ve got, because anything else is just a dream away. In the sense that dreams are flights of fancy, fantastic journeys that have no place in this harsh, cold real world in which we live.

At least your likeable though, which is better than acheivement really isn’t it?

twigglet

hmm Rachel......

You as a person then? It’s hard to find the right word.

Slapper maybe? Loose? Easy?

But who am I to stop ya, you’re only young, enjoy it while you’ve got your looks.

Because when they start to go.....

Outlook:

I don’t think you care too much about the future. And why should you?

Obviously not true at all..... :wink:

rutty

Tim Canterbury

“I live in Slough, in a lovely house, with my parents. I have my own room, which I’ve had since yep, since I was born. That’s seen a lot of action I tell you. Mainly dusting. I went to university for a year as well, before I dropped out, so I’m a quitter. So, er, form an orderly queue ladies.”

Although there are no right and wrong answers to this-well done! You’ve won!

Sure, Tim isn’t really that happy in life, and could do a lot better if only he showed some dedication, but when you compare him to the other men at Wernham Hogg, he’s top of anyone’s list.

Not in a gay way or anything, not that there’s anything wrong with that is there? I mean, 10% of the people taking the quiz should, on average, you know, 1 in 10 and all that, seems a bit high don’t you think?

You chose Benny for the last question as well, didn’t you?

Outlook:

You can do better. But you’ve got used to being unhappy while underacheiving, never a good thing (but you are happy though!)

Darth_Tuba

I never watch the programme, but did the thing anyway:

Simon the IT nerd

“Now I’m gonna switch it off, when it comes back on it’ll ask you to hit yes, no or cancel. Hit cancel. Do not hit yes or no.”

Pathetic.

The only result you could have got where you don’t get to see a picture of the character, because you really just need to take a long hard look at yourself.

Of course, maybe you slipped when choosing the answers, maybe the page didn’t load properly?

But we both know the truth, and as you lie to yourself, as well as others, what’s the point? Really?

Outlook:

Kill yourself. Soon.

So this means I'm a BOC basically? :cry:

Naomi McFadyen

Jennifer Taylor Clarke

“Well, you’re not looking at the whole pie Jenny. Wernham-Hogg is one big pie, and if they’ve let me in charge of that one big pie, then I’ll be in charge of the pie, and the people are the fruit-”
“I don’t have time for the pie thing David.”

For most of this little result pages, I’ve done a little jokey write up, but to tell you the truth, I’m feeling a little intimated right now.

You’re strict, you’re stern, you’re most definitely a vixen. You madam, are going to get what you want, even if a few people have to suffer along the way. I couldn’t even find a funny quote for you.

Girl Power!

Outlook:

Grrreat! You can do anything you put your mind to. Aim high, you won’t fail.

;-)

HBB

lol --- Surgery took alot out of Him! :D

timr.jpg

Another Tim! :D:D:D