Which Office character are you?

drummerboy

Now I love The Office, great show. Even did a documentary in the style of it for Media Studies A Level.
But I believe I'm the first David Brent. Thank God it's only a fun quiz and not real life... :roll: :D

tewkeshorn

Account Suspended
Hmm, I'm a Finchy.

The scary thing I work with a guy who's name actually is Chris Finch!!!

Unfortunately he's more of a Tim.

BigHorn

bigmamabadger said:
um, I'm Rachel too.
We seem to have a preponderance of loose easy slappers on tMP...
Is this good or bad?
BMB

Well I'm another Finchey - so we also have a preponderance of male slappers too.

lynchie

I'll give you a couple of quotes...

"Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear."

"Smug, untalented, unliked, overweight, dishonest to others and yourself, not exactly good looking and above all else unstoppably annoying, and fairly lazy."

"Now please, for the love of all things sacred in this land, please try to change."

Can you guess who it is yet??

I'm going to a corner now...

I nothing like Gareth but would like to add that...

Some people look at me, they say he’s tough, he was in the army he’s gonna be hard, by the book. But I am caring, and sensitive. Isn’t the arrangement of Schindler’s list a brilliant piece of music?

dyl

You forgot this bit: "There’s probably someone out there who’s just right for you. I have a feeling you’ll meet that person one day, so never give up."

:lol:

andywooler

Supporting Member
It will come as no surprise to anyone who knows me - I'm David Brent!
(My staff have been telling me that for some time as well!)

andyp

I'm David Brent too.....though I think that's down to answering yes to all the greasy fry-up and beer related questions.........I hope!

Bones said:
VenusTromster said:
David Brent, now come on, I'm not that bad...

Go on Becky, do the funny dance for us at band tonight

Will save it for the long evening on sunday! Bet you can't wait...

(Don't forget to give jeremy Beadale this glove back, his hand must be frozen by now!)

Product tMP members are discussing