Which hand?

which hand?

• Total voters

Despot

TheMusicMan said:
Right handed and right footed me, but I hold my fork in my right hand and my knife in my left...
Me too! Although I change depending on company I'm with!

I though I was alone! :D

geordiecolin

Well,

I kick with my left, i throw with my left (apart from Javelin, which I throw right handed), I bat right-handed when playing cricket, i can play tennis equally well (or badly??!!) with either hand, i write with my right hand, although i first wrote with my left, yet wear my watch on my right as well. At the bowling alley i use either for the first few throws and then decide which hand is "working" that day and use that one.

When younger I had the ability to write perfect mirror writing, yet my normal handwriting was almost illegible!

So, generally, I am, Left footed, Right handed, with a smattering of ambidextrousness thrown in for good measure! Can i check all 3 boxes then??!!

PeterBale

Staff member
Don't forget, of course, that the origin of our term "sinister", meaning something dubious and untrustworthy, is found in the latin word for "left" - he says, sinisterly :wink: :lol: :lol:

Lisa

The devil is supposed to be left-handed :twisted:
Evil spirits lurk over our left shoulder, which is why you throw spilt salt over your left shoulder to ward them off.
Apparently a high proportion of criminals and murderers are left handed, including Jack the Ripper, the Boston Strangler, Black Panther and Billy the Kid.
Doesn't really give much hope to lefties! We're all just evil! :dunno

PeterBale

Staff member
Lisa said:
Apparently a high proportion of criminals and murderers are left handed, including Jack the Ripper, the Boston Strangler, Black Panther and Billy the Kid.
Shouldn't they be left-pawed, or left-hooved :?: :wink: :lol:

PeterBale

Staff member
craigyboy1 said:
Right handed and right footed. :!:

In Scotland it is possible to be right handed and a left footer. He He :D
. . . not to mention being a "first-footer" :shock:

titch

I'm a freak!!!! :lol:

I write with whichever hand the pen is in, I'm right footed and left eyed!
I do domestic things like cleaning and washing up and ironing with my left hand and cut with my right.

Am I the only one? :?: