Where is everybody?

Accidental

Supporting Member
This is getting BORING!!!!!

Either Boc Bro has gone on hols without telling anyone, or he's/they've been evicted along with Sellersbird by mistake..... and in BB's absence the housemates seem to have staged a mass walkout! :lol:

To think I didn't apply to go in the house 'cos I thought it would take up too much time! :wink:

Seedhouse

I want a task! :cry:
Sorry i haven't been posting a lot, but i've been away over the weekend with summer concerts etc, and couldn't gain access to a computer to post in the BB house! :cry:
Take it I didn't miss much then? Where are all you guys!?

Accidental

Supporting Member
Now that's more like it!!!!
Just pray 2md has a really good spellchecker peeps! :wink: :lol:

sits back and waits for the carnage......

flugelgal

What a great task! Who could have known there was such a phobia? I can't wait to read all about it. :lol:

2nd man down

Staff member
It's 1 o clock in the afternoon of deadline day and I've had a total of 3 pm's so far...me feels another forfeit coming on!! :( :?

Accidental

Supporting Member
hehehehe :lol:
Lets just say I spotted 3, without a spellchecker :wink:

Hmmmm..... I really think this game is bringing out an evil streak in me. Perhaps I should get myself a fluffy white cat to stroke. Mwahahahaha

flugelgal

The problem with a spellchecker (as 2md is learning...) is that "sum" is a word, although it has a totally different meaning to "some". Also, "program" and "programme" are the same. A spellchecker wouldn't flag up these words, although a grammar check would. :wink:

PeterBale

Staff member
That's the same with "then" instead of "than" in Kate_the_horn's paragraph, and the missing apostrophe in "mouth's" in Jo Elson's segment :wink: