Where Has James McFadyen Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eckyboy

I've noticed that wee James has been missing from the forum for months-is he ill or upset-any answers? :?:

Moy

Funny you should say that Alec was having a browse through his site last night and thought the same thing. :wink:

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Thought I'd jump in here to set the record straight as we don't want this thread heading off in the wrong direction.

Several weeks ago we had reason to suspend James's tMP account on several breahces of tMP rules.

It is always difficult taking this course of action, but the team & I felt it was justified given the circumstances.

Hope this explains his absence.

bruceg

All the same, bit of a pity. Used to be quite funny watching people get wound up by him - especially when they should have known better than to react :D

MoominDave

With him gone, a worrying question presents itself: What should the first topic of conversation now be when two tMPers meet in real life for the first time?

It was a safe and humorous opening: "James McFadyen, what a silly fellow he is!". Phrased in a more earthily comedic way, of course.

What was the particular infringement that resulted in a ban?

Lauradoll

Hey leave wee James alone. I personally thought his conversations added a bit of "excitement" to the tMP conversations. Plus he was like a clockwork car...easy to wind up!

BRING BACK JAMES McFADYEN!!!!! I'm sure he'll have learnt his lesson :?

Status
Not open for further replies.