Whats your New Year's resolution going to be??

ploughboy

I'm gonna go for something achievable this year! I keep failing on the diets, etc. etc.

i think to drink 10 pints a week is a real aim that i can strive towards and succeed! :guiness

maybe a biscuit a day too!

No salad on the kebab's,

Anyone else?????

leisa

mine is to pass my driving test but for thos who have read lynchies earlier posts this may not be achievable till next year
:cry: :cry:

Dave Payn

My New Year's resolution is never to make any more New Year's resolutions, because I never stick to them! ;-)

Big Twigge

Usual stuff, drink less, eat less, do something other than nothing, practice lots everyday and become brilliant musician, go to gym, never be selfish or horrible, become outstanding citizen, get an OBE then naturally progressing upwards until I am made a dame (in the un-pantomime sense of the word)

That'll do for one year I think.

PeterBale

Staff member
Dave Payn said:
My New Year's resolution is never to make any more New Year's resolutions, because I never stick to them! ;-)
Like the chap who said: "It's easy to give up smoking; I do it twenty times a day!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

twigglet

To give up kebabs and chicken wings when drunk... likelyhood of keeping it more than a week .............10000000000 to 1

Pythagoras

To not drink beer in my house only at the pub. Not sure if this will decrease consumption or just mean I go to the pub more.

sparkling_quavers

Pythagoras said:
To not drink beer in my house only at the pub. Not sure if this will decrease consumption or just mean I go to the pub more.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine is going to be to keep in touch with friends and family more!

cornetgirl

I think mine will be in two parts:

1. Do some work (for a change!) and get through the exams

2. Post lots on tMP, do some practise and finish those unfinished arrangements that currently litter the floor!

Rach x

bigmamabadger

The usual:
01/01/04
Stop smoking
Lose weight
Win lottery and buy monumentally expensive horn
Be fine upstanding pillock of the community

02/01/04
Buy fags
Eat chocolate
Lose lottery ticket
Hit traffic warden

BMB :cry:

MattB

i echo the above resolutions.........

lose weight (i give that a week)
stop smoking (i give that a day)
give up sex (hang on........................!!)

lynchie

keep job for a few more months... give more blood... drink less... eat healthily... get more sleep... find out details of office christmas party...

Okiedokie of Oz

I mean, not like it'll ever happen, but.....

* lose weight
* save money (maybe I can aim towards trip to visit
you guys?? :twisted: Scary thought that)
* better myself musically.
* Find true love (yeah right!)
* Finish uni, get a good job and tell the government to fix their Instrumental music program!!!!!