What's Your Most Mushy Moment?

Is there such a thing as love at first sight?

• Total voters

lynchie

gorgeous_bari!_player said:
something on this topic that has always intreged me - what about blind people?
:?

love at first feel?

...now that i could believe in... :wink:

michellegarbutt

Supporting Member
Sorry but the first time I met Stan was at band practice. I turned around and told him he was blowing far too loud and to shut up. Apparantly he loves bossy women

Okiedokie of Oz

michellegarbutt said:
Sorry but the first time I met Stan was at band practice. I turned around and told him he was blowing far too loud and to shut up. Apparantly he loves bossy women

Y'know, I used to know a real cute flautist like that. Short, but packed a punch. even the Head of the district con feared her wrath......so are you trying to say she liked me????? Damn!!

lynchie

I hear Ebay calling! It'd be interesting to see how much Elin would pay to keep it out of public hands!

BigHorn

gorgeous_bari!_player said:
something on this topic that has always intreged me - what about blind people?
:?

Don't know about blind people and love at first sight.
But anyone can tell who's a blind person in a nudist colony - its not hard :wink:

Aidan

not quite... you kinda forgot the name of this part of the forum ;)
so il fix the initial bid at bout £12 ... that ok miss "innocent" twigge?

WhatSharp?

My two mushy moments are either My Wedding day or the day my Daughter was born....

Oh and love at first sight... definatley. Got engaged after two months married 18 months later, still married 3 and bit years on and still mushy!

Okiedokie of Oz

so here's what I've established so far.

Mature aged women fondly remember marriage and childbirth
Most guys are hush hush
younger people have no idea what romance is.

that sum this up, people??

our ada

Me and uncle_eric have just been reading these lovely romantic stories as we were drinking our cocoa. He was just dunking his rich tea when he said to me "Do you remember when we first met?" Do I? Of course I do. It was up at Belle Vue: I had just heard that nice Mr Mortimer's band (the father, not the young one) and I heard this voice saying "Soprano were a bit flat, weren't 'e?" I turned round and there was Eric, flat cap in hand . . . our eyes met and we've never looked at anyone else since.

All those happy memories, travelling around with him on his motorcycle and me in the sidecar, following our favourite bands. Us oldies can teach you young 'uns a lot about romance, you know.

Product tMP members are discussing