Whats your favourite Pot Noodle?

Andy_Euph

As I couldn't be bothered to make something proper to eat i've just had a pot noodle, beef and tomato are the only ones i'll eat as the rest are a bit rank.

What one you like best?

drummergurl

erm the green one, chicken n mushroom or summat like that, i cant remember, its aaaaaaaaaaaages since ive had a pot noogle

2nd man down

Staff member
The bombay bad boy is definitely the best one...just don't lick the sauce packet after you've squeezed it in to the pot cos that stuff blows your head off! I did it ONCE, and never again!! That sauce is EVIL.

super_sop

Supporting Member
2nd man down said:
The bombay bad boy is definitely the best one...just don't lick the sauce packet after you've squeezed it in to the pot cos that stuff blows your head off! I did it ONCE, and never again!! That sauce is EVIL.
and on the list if we ever pass a task will be a load of bad boys!

TuTuKu

Has any one tried the "posh noodles"... oriental sweet n sour is lovely mmmmmmm, have one at work every saturday mmmmmmm

they're a bit messy though

bagpuss

Can ONLY be chicken and mushroom pot noodle. The other flavours taste even less like what they're supposed to!!!!

Also, Pot noodle sandwiches are an absolute must. Pot noodle without bread and butter accompaniment is just a waste!!!!

Puss

drummergurl

chicken and mushroom pot noodle, and a cheese butty that u dip in ya pot noodle is well nice (although it has be cheese slices, not proper cheese)

Big Twigge

sweet and sour pot noodle sandwiches mmmmmm,almost as good as chicken supernoodle sandwiches with added sweetcorn and a touch of ketchup.

Maestro

Unfortunately my favourite pot noodle is no longer made :cry: :evil: , and that was the Cod in pasley sauce one. That was the mutts nutz as they say