What's your favourite key?

Favourite 'key'

• Total voters

Dave Payn

Inspired by bassinthebathroom's 'pointless favourite note' exercise, what's your favourite key? Answers on a microbe to....

;-)

lynchie

bruceg said:
Gotta be Monkey - coz they're funny :) Especially in waistcoats and whirly bow ties :D

I believe FHM proved quite conclusively that bears were funnier than monkeys, so I don't think they deserve any praise...

bruceg

Naruco said:
Hockey! :D

not that I play it anymore... but :lol:

Bruce... that's just cruel :p ... but yea, funny :lol:

The monkeys luv it Naomi! You should see them all dancing about - they're having a great time :) Not that I have any monkeys wearing waistcoats... ahem... *makes a break for it* ;)

Dave Payn

lynchie said:
bruceg said:
Gotta be Monkey - coz they're funny :) Especially in waistcoats and whirly bow ties :D

I believe FHM proved quite conclusively that bears were funnier than monkeys, so I don't think they deserve any praise...

So does FHM really stand for 'Fellas Hate Monkeys', then? :lol:

bruceg

lynchie said:
bruceg said:

I missed that particular report lynchie :) I'll take my chances with the monkeys - tend to maul you less than the average bear ;)

PeterBale

Staff member
This thread reminds me of doing the Berlin Tattoo, where one of the items was a depiction of the Guard Changing Ceremony at the Tower of London. At one point the question was uttered "Whose keys?", to which the correct response was "The queen's keys!" but as you can imagine the off-stage responses from the bandsmen waiting to come on next included all the above and more :shock: :oops: :wink:

Dave Payn

bruceg said:
lynchie said:
bruceg said:

I missed that particular report lynchie :) I'll take my chances with the monkeys - tend to maul you less than the average bear ;)

Bruce, that last bit could be misconstrued, you know..... :lol:

bruceg

Dave Payn said:
bruceg said:
lynchie said:
bruceg said:

Bruce, that last bit could be misconstrued, you know..... :lol:

I know what I meant Dave ;) The rest of you can just guess... :D

Has to be Donkey for me.
They are so cute! They always look so sad even when they are happy! You gotta love them!
Eyeore is soooooo cute and he's a donkey!
"Oh no, i lost ma tail again.........."

:D

cornetgirl

Dawnys_flug said:
Has to be Donkey for me.
They are so cute! They always look so sad even when they are happy! You gotta love them!
Eyeore is soooooo cute and he's a donkey!
"Oh no, i lost ma tail again.........."

:D

Agreed - especially good ol' gloomy Eeyore and of course the wonderful Donkey from Shrek!

Rach x

Darth_Tuba

Did someone say Shrek? :roll: Got to be Monkey for me. Monkeys in general amuse me, but the TV series "Monkey" means they have to win hands down! :D