What's your favourite key?

Favourite 'key'

• Total voters

groovy

Donkey! They rock! 8) :D

Heehaw! (The noise they supposedly make to you non-donkey fans, though it sounds more like an eeeeeeeeeeeee awwwwwwwwwrgh to me.)
I fell out with the general donkey population after I had an accident! In Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore ate nettles, and I tried to feed one to a donkey getting v. stung in the process. :evil:

Di

I voted turkey ...... with lashings of gravey.

But then someone mentioned "Donkey" from Shrek. You've just gotta luuurve him. "Aaa'm a donkey on the edge" :lol:

PeterBale

Staff member
drummergurl said:
wot on earth is a lackey????
Well, you can either have a silver finish on your instrument or you can have it "lackeyed" . . . :wink:

Serious, a lackey is a menial servant, usually put upon by an oppressive employer, hence the expression: "Who do you think I am, your lackey?"

Flunkey is used in a similar way, often for a liveried attendant on the staff of a stately home etc

cornetgirl

Straightmute said:
drummergurl said:

I'm looking for one right now, so if you'd like to volunteer, I'll show you!

D

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will become attached to the library at the bandroom forever stamping music and sellotaping loudly during quiet pieces! You will be ruined forever!

(Guess who's boyf just became librarian?)

Straightmute's personnel and deps lackey x

Naomi McFadyen

cornetgirl said:
Straightmute said:
drummergurl said:

I'm looking for one right now, so if you'd like to volunteer, I'll show you!

D

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will become attached to the library at the bandroom forever stamping music and sellotaping loudly during quiet pieces!......

Oooo, sad as I am (or is it that I am the banger in the band(?)), I like the sound of that... I'll do it for twice as much as they pay me to play at Leyland ;-) ................ (0x2=0) :lol: :D :wink:

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.