What's your favourite Fast Show phrase?

Ann-Marie

"Does my bum look big in this???!!"

Then of course, there was the cough, splutter, cough of Bob Flemming :roll:

Oh, and of course - Roy and Renee (did Roy ever actually say anything)

"Oh, you’re going to Turkey? Oh, you lucky thing! Oh, we’ve been to Turkey, meself and Roy. 1990 we went to Turkey, ’91, Turkey, ’92, Turkey, ’93, Morecambe. Ooh, it’s not a patch on Turkey though, is it Roy?"

nickjones

"You like Tina Turner dont you Ted"....
" I wouldnt know about that sor".....
ted starts humming "private dancer "....lol

you aint seen me....Roight!!!
Quick get on the Patagonians....
the 13th Duke of wimbourne..me with my reputation , are they completly mad?
the invisible woman
that's Amazing mate.....

Swiss toni....cleaning a car is very much like making love to a beautiful woman..

flugelgal

I'm a little bit wahhh.. a little bit weeeehh

(Sorry - these are some of very few words that I'm unable to spell!)

Cornishwomble

Well Worth It said:
By far the best sketch featured the two "Steptoe-esque" old geezers cutting a small girls skipping rope in half.
LMAO.
:lol: :twisted: :lol:

Sorry to be a pedant, but that's actually from Harry Enfield's show with the "Two Old Gits", one of whom was of course Paul Whithouse who is in "The Fast Show"

Mind you that does remind me of his character "Unlucky Alf" especially the running sketch where he's trying to get to an old lady's house to try and propose only to finally get there to see her coffin being taken out of the house!

Roger Thorne

Roy Taylor said:
Mind you that does remind me of his character "Unlucky Alf" especially the running sketch where he's trying to get to an old lady's house to try and propose only to finally get there to see her coffin being taken out of the house!
Buqqer!

:wink:

Cornishwomble

Roger Thorne said:
Roy Taylor said:
Buqqer!

:wink:

I wanted to say that but thought that I'd get told off Bah!!

This thread put me in the mood so I'm currently watching the Fast Show Xmas special. Just seen the Bob Flemming xmas CD, top drawer!!!

And as for the Channel 9 nativity special............ :lol:

johnflugel

Holy Sprogg :lol:

Saw their Farewell Tour in Sheffield a year or two back and it was magic......anyone else see it? I remember Paul Whitehouse was doing a Channel 9 sketch and explaining one of the cast's absence ' A Senor Hickson, el no show, he drinky drivey!" He then said a certain word in a spanish accent with the appropiate hand signal that cannot be repeated on TMP! Genius

Well Worth It

Roy Taylor said:
Sorry to be a pedant, but that's actually from Harry Enfield's show with the "Two Old Gits", one of whom was of course Paul Whithouse who is in "The Fast Show"

Oh Bagger! :roll:

Will the Sec

Can't believe no one's mentioned Jazz Club!

(Edit- -Wooden Flugel did mention "nice" - apologies!)

"So, playing here for us tonight is the trumpet playing sensation "Weird Sounds" Wilf Smith." (Made up the name 'cos I can't remember it...) "Wilf, you're a very popular player and performer. Can you tell us what is the secret of your blowing technique that allows you to get such sounds?"

"Blow? BLOW? I don't blow, man, I SUCK!"

Mmmmmmm. Nice.

drummerboy

Yes you are missing something! Very funny sketch show, which basically extracted the michael out of many things.