What's your favourite cartoon theme music

Cartoon music?

• Merrily We Roll Along (Looney Tunes Theme)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Park

• Scooby Doo

• Batman (ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner etc.)

• Total voters

Dave Payn

As a sister topic to the favourite cartoon thread, what's your favourite cartoon theme music? Mine's Top Cat!

Dave Payn

Just to let you know....so far as my cartoon poll threads are concerned.......th..th..th..th..that's all, folks!

(Croydon have in their line up, a player who does a brilliant Porky Pig-esque rendition of that catchphrase! Much better than on the CD recording of Cartoon Classics!)

lynchie

:cry: no ninja turtles... would make a cracking punk song though...

anyway, i guess it would have to be top cat from the feeble list...

Maestro

The Simpsons for me. Only because that's when it's time for the kids to go to bed. :twisted: :twisted:

groovy

Whooooooooooooooooo..lives in a pineapple under the sea?
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!
Absorbant and yellow and porous is he!
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!
If nautical nonsense be something you wish....
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS SPONGEBOOOOB SQUAREPAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS!

Yup for me gotta be spongebob! Though from the list I chose good old cheese - The Pink Panther.

Fishsta

Knightmare is the theme tune of choice.

Although Mysterious Cities Of Gold is excellent too.

I love stuff like this. :)

Fishsta

Oh, this is bringing back memories...

I'm going to change my vote and go for Ulysees 31 (Now that's a golden oldie!), but people may also like to consider Defenders of the Earth...

James McFadyen

Fishta, why is ur avatar displaying my IP address?? :? Does this actually work, or are just being smart. From what I believe you need javascript to tell you a users IP address and as far as I know you can only upload animated graphics and normal graphics as ur avatar.

Does anybody else have their IP Address in fishta's avatar?

drummergurl

James McFadyen said:
Fishta, why is ur avatar displaying my IP address?? :? Does this actually work, or are just being smart. From what I believe you need javascript to tell you a users IP address and as far as I know you can only upload animated graphics and normal graphics as ur avatar.

Does anybody else have their IP Address in fishta's avatar?
in the lickle mouse on the bottom holding the sign up i can. and its telling me wot sort of program im using i.e. windows xp

Aidan

it must be a crap program anyway cos it insisted on telling me that i am using Ie6, when i'm mainly using opera.. :p so ner

cornetgirl

Mr Benn is my choice from the list - but where's Wacky Races and Stop The Pigeon??!

And for that matter....THE FLUMPS!!!!!!!

Rach xxx