• She Wants to be me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crash and Burn

• Cover - i.e. Brown Eyed Girl, Mrs Robinson

• Total voters

Andy_Euph

Following on from my thread ages ago that led to some mocking, just wondered what everyone who likes them favourite song is?

Andy_Euph

Whoops forgot to say what mine where....What I go to skool for, Brown eyed girl and Everything I knew ;)

Hair Hostess!!!!

my best mate loves busted and being the friend i am i was singing along to Air Hostess, and was singing Hair Hostess blahblah making up words. we were laughin for about 10minutes non stop. so if you spot us at Pontins...stay away! :rolleyes:

TuTuKu

Erm if I was pushed up to a wall, threatened with a gun and forced to express a preferance, i'd have to say Sleeping With the Light On :oops:

TuTuKu

Will the Sec said:
Any one that isn't playing on the radio...
Yea!! The worst thing about Busted songs is that they get in your head and you walk around all day singing "thunderbirds are go" in a stupid whiney voice... and then everyone starts to think you are a closet Busted fan... it's terrible.. argh

Red Elvis

Busted ?!!

Some of my younger female staff tell me that they are a popular modern rhythm combo that are liked by the young people today.

Music stopped on 16th August 1977 for me!!

Andy_Euph

I must say i'm shocked and disgusted at the amount of "Busted bashing";) ...everyone knows that there is nothing better than cheesy songs with a catchy tune...long live cheesy pop!:p