What's happening??

Big Twigge

A cunning plan to take over the world of h-a-p-p-y people and replace them with WhatSharps?
Odd indeed

johnmartin

A simple massaging of the naughty word database I would imagine, although to what purpose I know not.

Anyway as long as it makes them happy. :D

Okiedokie of Oz

QBA has just set up a foum using the same program and I noticed when I advertised the Russell Gray concert that cornet automatically changed to trumpet

dyl

Okiedokie of Oz said:
QBA has just set up a foum using the same program and I noticed when I advertised the Russell Gray concert that cornet automatically changed to trumpet
Now that IS evil! :twisted:

Okiedokie of Oz

What's evil? QBA using the forum, or me advertisisng Russell before Brisbane even thought of advertising Roger Webster?? :twisted: :twisted:

lynchie

Well Worth It said:
You might be happpy to notice that the system can and WILL be beaten.
you're spelling it wrong though... that's not beating the system... it's just weakness...

DublinBass

Supporting Member
I didn't realize 'Well Worth It' was spelling anything wrong, as most that post on here don't spell everything 100% correct (especially the BOC Bro household :lol: )

Well Worth It

In all fairness, the spelling and grammar featured on this forum leaves an awful lot to be desired. I'm merely sacraficing spelling for meaning.