What's happening??

Big Twigge

A cunning plan to take over the world of h-a-p-p-y people and replace them with WhatSharps?
Odd indeed

johnmartin

A simple massaging of the naughty word database I would imagine, although to what purpose I know not.

Anyway as long as it makes them happy. :D

Okiedokie of Oz

QBA has just set up a foum using the same program and I noticed when I advertised the Russell Gray concert that cornet automatically changed to trumpet

dyl

Okiedokie of Oz said:
QBA has just set up a foum using the same program and I noticed when I advertised the Russell Gray concert that cornet automatically changed to trumpet
Now that IS evil! :twisted:

Okiedokie of Oz

What's evil? QBA using the forum, or me advertisisng Russell before Brisbane even thought of advertising Roger Webster?? :twisted: :twisted:

lynchie

Well Worth It said:
You might be happpy to notice that the system can and WILL be beaten.

you're spelling it wrong though... that's not beating the system... it's just weakness...

DublinBass

Supporting Member
I didn't realize 'Well Worth It' was spelling anything wrong, as most that post on here don't spell everything 100% correct (especially the BOC Bro household :lol: )

Well Worth It

In all fairness, the spelling and grammar featured on this forum leaves an awful lot to be desired. I'm merely sacraficing spelling for meaning.

Product tMP members are discussing