Whats happening at Dyke. Brett gone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cplcharisma

Word is that Brett has had the push and Thornton has left.

Kerwin has moved to tenor horn and Treds flugal is joining, well on flugal.

Anyone know the facts?

was announced on twitter this afternoon that alex has moved onto solo horn and david thornton has left, but no mention about Brett? And Zoe Hancock has filled flugel seat....

Metoo

Rumours of David Childs and his Father visiting the hallowed turf is what i've heard. Could be interesting.

Bass Man

Rumours of David Childs and his Father visiting the hallowed turf is what i've heard. Could be interesting.

We've heard this one a few times. I wonder what odds Paddy will give us on a possible replacement?

simonium

I sincerely hope so, as I've been unable to sleep at night for the dearth of news regarding the movement's pre-eminent banding dynasty. I even had to read a story the other day where the hallowed name wasn't even mentioned once - I mean that's not even news, surely?

euph1991

Get Morgan Griffiths back there. He was fabulous the 1st time.

Don't take our conductor away from us!! haha!!

And anybody possibly thought of Matt White for the seat? a big statement I know, but if he managed it now, how much better would he be within...well a year?! If not him, then I also reckon David Childs to make a welsh link with Zoe Hancock. Definitely not Bob though to go aswell!

agentorange

I heard a rumour that Mike Dodd was next in line when Dave Thornton left. Mind, it was about 3 years ago I heard that.

critic

Don't take our conductor away from us!! haha!!

And anybody possibly thought of Matt White for the seat? a big statement I know, but if he managed it now, how much better would he be within...well a year?! If not him, then I also reckon David Childs to make a welsh link with Zoe Hancock. Definitely not Bob though to go aswell!

its a case of watch this space. Other moves afooT at dyke?

Red Elvis

Had the call last night - I'm moving there on principal cornet and will be part of a stunning front row line up with Elvis , Princess Di and Lord Lucan.

doctor thick

Well this was always going to happen wasnt it? The m.d has a "my way or the bye way" style of direction and when once pliable young minds grew up and prehaps started to politely question some of the more bizarre and despite very impressive qualifications, amazingly ill-educated decisions, then the exocutioners axe was never that far away. If however my sources are correct, the md needs to make sure he qualifies for london or the hangmans noose will be quickly around his own neck!

Status
Not open for further replies.